Mikasa X Fem reader.

:A/N: I'd like to say thanks for everything.. This lemon is dedicated to turtlelover21. She made the request.

Your P.O.V

You and Mikasa have been friends since childhood, you two are you soldiers together to avenge your parents death. Recently you've noticed that Mikasa has been acting, how do you put it. Different. You we're worried and curious, so one day after your shower and once the bell rang for lunch you hurried to sit next to Mikasa, "Hey." You said happily she looked at you and bit her lip, "Hey." She said quietly, you sighed "Can I talk to you, outside?" Mikasa said firmly but quietly. You nodded, you and Mikasa walked outside and around the corner of the cafeteria cabin. You were pinned to the wall by Mikasa, you were in shock blushing madly. She looked you in the eyes, her eyes were filled with love and passion, "What are y-" you were cut off by a kiss from Mikasa, you hesitated for a moment but kissed back Mikasa pulled away "I love you (Y/ N). Not as friends, nor sisterly. I love you as a girlfriend." Mikasa said with a sigh, you ended up kissing her while blushing. You broke the kiss and went back to your cabin and Mikasa pushed you onto your bed and kisses you passionately and roughly you kiss back she slides and hand up your shirt and she pinches your left nipple making you moan quietly, "Mikasa~" You moaned out as she kissed your neck instantly finding your sweet spot making you shiver in pleasure and you flip yourself on top of her and pulls her top off and kisses her neck making her moan and you kiss down her neck to her breast and takes one of her nipples in your mouth and starts licking and sucking her left nipple making her shiver in pleasure and Mikasa flipped back on you and took your (F/C) shirt off revealing your (F/C) bra, you blushed and she unclipped your bra and took it off and you cover your breasts, "Why cover yourself, you're beautiful." Mikasa said pinning your arms above your head and kissed your neck again instantly finding your sweet spot and starts abusing that spot with her tongue, you were a moaning mess and she snaked a hand down your body, making you shiver in pleasure and slipped that hand in your pants and started rubbing your clit making you moan loudly. You were in so much pleasure, "Mikasa!~ I'm gonna cum~" you moaned out, she stopped and smirked. You whined a bit, she pulled her pants off and yours you were both in your panties, hers were black and yours were (F/C). You blushed at how she looked, she looked beautiful. You were lustfully looking her in the eyes and she slid down your body and licked your clothed clit you gasped in pleasure, "Mikasa~" You moaned out and she slipped your (F/C) panties off and her breath hit your clit making you shiver, she looked up at you and licked your clit making you moan loudly and she started eating you out, you were a loud moaning mess and she slipped two fingers in your womanhood making you arch your back and she pumped her fingers in and out of your womanhood and kept eating you out. You felt a knot form in your stomach and your walls tightened, "MIKASA!~ I'm gonna cum!!!" You moaned loudly and gripped the sheets and came in her mouth and some of it on her fingers and she licked it off, "I love you (Y/N)." Mikasa said with a soft smile, you caught your breath, "I love you too Mikasa." You said smiling right back. Mikasa laid behind you and cuddled with you, you fell asleep smiling.

:A/N: YAY IT'S FINALLY DONE!!!! You're welcome!! I hoped you liked it!! Hehe. Goodnight!!