"I'd like to think I am." A smile forms on my face as I look at Braelynn.

Luckily, out by the shore, there are two chairs set up for tanning. I take the towels from Braelynn and throw them out onto the chairs.

Braelynn moves the radio and plugs her phone in. She scrolls through her music library before choosing a song by Thomas Rhett to play.

For the longest time, we sit and make small talk, just relaxing and tanning.

Braelynn laughs at my jokes, which honestly aren't even that funny. Her laugh drives me crazy. Occasionally, she'll take glimpses of me from the corner of her eyes. I pretend not to notice, but it's hard when the worlds most beautiful girl is stealing looks at you and she's trying to be discrete about it.

I look over at her, just admiring her beauty, and smile at how she smiling and enjoying herself by just laying there.

Braelynn finally looks over at me and her cheeks turn a light shade of pink. "What? Do I have something on my face?"

I chuckle. "No, you're just breath taking."

Braelynn's face turns even more red before she looks away.

My hand finds hers on her chair and I intertwine our fingers. "I can't wait to be able to do stuff like this with you for the rest of my life."

~Braelynn's pov~

Tyler finds my right hand and intertwines our fingers. "I can't wait to be able to do stuff like this with you for the rest of my life."

Butterflies fill my stomach and flutter around. I let what he just said sink in before reacting. "For the rest of your life?" I question, clearly still in shock.

Tyler nods his head. "I couldn't imagine being a cranky, old ass man with anyone else other than you."

I laugh. "You're still going to love me when my skin looks like a raisin?"

It's Tyler's turn to laugh this time. "Yes, even when your skin looks like a raisin. I'll still love you as much as I do now in the future because you're the love of my life, the only person who even bothers to put up with me, and because you'll be the mother of my children."

My eyes tear up a bit. "Stop going all soft on me, Ty."

Tyler smiles at me and sits up. "Lets go swim."

We both walk to the shore line, hand in hand.

~~~

I step out of the shower after I finally getting all the sand off my body and wrap myself in a towel.

Tyler's laying on the bed on his stomach looking at something in his phone. His elbows were supporting his torso partly off of the bed.

I walk over and layed in his back and wrapped my arms around his chest. "The beach was fun today. I can't believe we still have thirteen days here." I move my head to place soft kisses on his shoulders.

Tyler looks back at me and smiles. "I'm glad you're having fun so far." He looks back at his phone and keeps scrolling through his phone. "What if we start seeing the world. You and I. We could go see places like Paris, or even Moscow."

My jaw drops. "Tyler.." I'm speechless at just the fact that he wants to do things like that with me.

He looks back at me with a smirk on his face. "I want to explore the world with you."

I'm still speechless. "Tyler, that's.. That would be amazing, but that's too much." I shake my head. "We're not even married yet."

Tyler keeps the smirk on his face. "It's not too much. Not for a girl like you." He shifts so I push myself off his back and lay down next to him.