Author's Note/ Chapter 17

Sorry for giving you all false hope that I updated again.. who am I kidding? You're probably wondering why I decided to post this.. So without further ado, here's what this A/N was intended for:

I've been thinking about who Braelynn reminds me of, and I finally found someone. Carrie Underwood. If I haven't explained her much before, I'll give y'all a bit of what my vision looks like.

She's short. Like 5'1- 5'2, and she's sorta toned and she's skinny so basically like Carrie. She has super icey blue eyes like Liza Lash (don't worry, I didn't know who she was until I googled her, either. You're not alone) and long blonde, natrually straight hair. She's an equestrian(a person who rides horses), so her legs are really built, but not like freakishly huge and I think that's it.. If you have other questions on what I vision her as don't be afraid to ask.

Sorry that all the updates aren't like corresponding with the actual holidays.. Maybe I should try to sync that. It would be a little more realistic. I don't know.

Also, what do you guys think about me updating more often? I was thinking maybe Wednesday and Saturday? Or whenever I find time to write and then update..

I'm also trying to lengthen the updates a bit more. I mean they're not like super long even when I'm making them longer, but they're about twice the length as I've been making them. (You'll notice the difference here in a couple updates).

Well.. maybe I should do this remediation packet to redo this test so that I can actually pass this class. Whoops..