25~Locker rooms

The security guard looks at our passes, and turns to open the locker room doors for us. The first thing we see is a huge piece of glass with the names of the 1999 Stanley cup team engraved in it. Lacey walks up and traces her finger along the names. She's in complete awe over everything in the room. Lacey then turns her head to the left and noticed the glass case which held many different trophies and titles the Stars have won over the years.

Lacey saw the replica of the Stanley cup and flipped out. "Bre, this is amazing! Holy crap!"

I smile at her, but once she turns back around to the trophy case, my smile fades.

Roussel rounds the corner and sees me watching Lacey. Antione doesn't even gain my attention before he wraps me in a huge hug.

At first, I gasp, then I relax once I recognize the hug. "Rous, you literally almost gave me a heart attack!" I swap at his chest, playfully. "You played good tonight, though. I'm kinda surprised that you didn't pick a fight."

Roussel laughed. "I almost did when Pacioretty high-sticked me. That pissed me off, especially since it didn't get called."

I see the scratch on Antoine's face from where the stick hit him in the face. "That's all a part of the game, though." I tease. "Maybe you should toughen up a bit more." I say as I playfully push Antoine away from me.

Antoine rolled his eyes and smiled at me. He opened up the doors to the locker room, and looked back at me. "I think someone's waiting for you in there." He mentioned in his French accent.

My smile fades a bit. "I know, Rous. I'm just not ready yet."

Antoine just nods and closes the door.

Lacey looks back at me in the weirdest way. "Girl, that accent is a fucking panty dropper. Why haven't you told anyone about this?"

I shrug. "It was never a really big deal to me, I guess."

Lacey rolls her eyes. "Lets go talk to this 'no big deal'." Lacey drags me around the wall separating the locker room from the door.

"Lacey!" I practically growl at her. "I said I wasn't-" when I look up, everyone's looking at me. The locker room is silent.

There's a girl sitting in Tyler's stall, and Tyler's no where to be seen.

Eaves walks up to me and smiles. "Hey, Braelynn. How have ya been?"

I smile at his attempt to break the ice. "Uh, I've been good. How have you been? I see that you've been netting a bunch of goals."

Patrick nods. "Yeah. I guess I have." He laughs. "I couldn't be doing it without Segs."

As if on cue, Tyler steps into the locker room from the showers. His hair is wet from a shower, and he's wearing dress pants and dress shoes. He use the towel from around his neck to start drying off his hair. "What about Segs?" Tyler asks Eaves as he looks up. "Oh, shit." The girl who was sitting in his stall made her way over to him, and forcefully pulled his face to hers. She used the belt loops on his pants to pull his body against hers.

I look over to Lacey, and she just shrugs.

Patrick gives me an apologetic smile and moves to step around me. "Sorry, Bre."

Tyler walks up to Lacey and I. Without looking over, I can tell that Lacey is mentally screaming. Sure enough, when I look over at her, her mouth is agape.

Tyler looks from Lacey to me."can I talk to you alone, Braelynn?" Tyler looks back at Lacey, hoping she took the hint.

Lacey took a second to respond to what he said, and when she did she looked around. After she found someone to talk to, she walked over to him.