11~Dallas?

I stopped breathing. I never thought in a million years that Tyler would ask me to go with him to Dallas.

"Me? Going to Dallas?" I thought for a second. "I.. Wow. Tyler, I never thought you'd even think about asking me.."

~~~

He took me back to his house after dinner. I sauntered inside, and set my bag on the kitchen counter. His muscular arms wrap around me, lifting me off the ground and onto the counter top.

I'm eye level with him. My breath catches.

My eyes examine his face. The soft creases on his forehead, his eyes looking hungrily at me, and his lips. Those lips. Man, what is it about them? They're more than I can take.

He rests his hands on my knees. Gradually, he slides his fingers up to my thighs.

I lean in slowly. He notices, and leans in, meeting me in the middle.

His hands have now found my hips. He pulls me towards him. Our fronts firmly pressed against each other.

He picks me up without breaking our kiss. It makes me wonder how many times he's done this.

We make our way to the couch and he sets me down. Now that he's hovering over me, he introduces tongue to the kiss.

I push myself off the couch, trying to close the space between us. He reaches for the zipper of my dress. I break the kiss.

"Tyler.." I try to explain as he walks off, frustrated.

"Don't." He brushed my attempt off, bounding up the stairs.

I fall into the couch. Marshall jumps up and lays down to my right. "Hey, buddy. How ya doin'?" I scratch his ear.

~~~

I wander around the house a bit. I find Tyler in an area of the house I've never seen before.

He has a smaller version of a hockey rink set up in a room above the garage of his house. No ice, but the boards and the net are there. You can tell the boards have been hit numerous times, due to the black smudge marks from the pucks that missed the net.

Tyler stood in the middle of the rink, handling a puck. I leaned my hips against the boards, watching Tyler.

He moved the puck back and forth while cutting it off from going anywhere else. He glances up at the goal, winds up, and shoots. He bags the puck in the top left corner of the net. I slowly start clapping. "Not too shabby." I test the boundaries as I slink into the rink with him.

He rolls his eyes. "Why don't you try?" He questioned, shoving the blade of the stick in my direction.

I shrugged on shoulder. "Are you sure? I don't wanna make you look bad." I cockily add.

Tyler laughed at me. "You're holding it wrong. Do you know which way you shoot? Right or left?" He holds the shaft of the stick besides where I placed my hand.

"That's a good question. I don't really remember. It's been so long since I've held a stick before." I blushed, embarrassed that I couldn't get this simple thing right.

"Try this." He suggested as he moved my left hand to the butt of the stick, and my right to the shaft. "This is the way I shoot. The way the stick is shaped to be shot."

I grip the stick, and start toying with a puck.

He looks at me, anticipating my shot.

I flick my eyes up to the goal, and try flicking my wrist.

The blade send the puck sailing over the net, and into the black spotted boards. "You may want to take this back.. I may brake a window or something." I laugh as I shove the stick in his direction.

He grabs the stick, then immediately fires off a shot that lands in the bottom right corner of the net. "Yeah.. I think you totally out did me."

I swatted at him. "I was kidding! I didn't think you'd take it seriously. It would be fun to learn how to take shots on the net, though." I hinted, hoping he's teach me sometime.

Tyler's eyebrow shot up. "I thought that Bo would've taught this already." He said sarcastically.

My head shook. "He's put me in skates, but I never really got the hang of it. He didn't ever put a stick in my hands, either. He was too afraid I'd try to take his head off with a puck that missed the net." I said, laughing at the memory.

Tyler laughed with me. "I can imagine you doing that." He stated.

I bent over and picked up a puck that was at my feet. "You asshole!" I hurled the puck at his torso.

His reflexes kick in, he twists his body, causing the puck to fly past him and into the boards.

Tyler turned to look at the boards where the puck left a black gash. "Do you wanna go somewhere tomorrow?" He asked as he turned back towards me.

I raise an eyebrow. "Depends. Where are we going?" I ask, as the left side of my lips arch up into a half smile.

Tyler just smiled.