The Reception.

The easiest part of wedding planning was the first dance. I had never mentioned anything about which song I would pick, but I still had a few choices.

Whenever I would be cooking breakfast the mornings before he got back from practice, he would grab me from the stove and start dancing. He'd sing to me quietly, "Love me tender, love me sweet. Never let me go. You have made my life complete, and I love you so." He made sure this time wasn't any different.

When the time came I shoved cake in Sidney's face. He may be one of the best hockey players in the league, that doesn't mean I'm going to treat him any differently. He ended up smearing icing on my cheeks but I didn't make it a big deal.

I knew that when I woke up the next day, I would be Mrs. Crosby, but it still didn't feel real to me. I sat down for a minute, just taking everything in. Every one was out there dancing and Sidney was out there talking with a few teammates. With the way he blushed, I wouldn't be surprised if it was about later that night.

He made his way back to his seat and took my hand. "How are you?"

"I just married the love of my life so I think I'm doing alright." I still had a big, goofy smile on my face. I know it's going to be hard, just like it had been in the past. I just didn't care. Everything would be worth it in the end.

"I don't mean to bother you, but Estelle wanted to dance with the beautiful bride." Marc came over with his daughter.

"Of course I want to dance with you, sweetie!" I kissed Sidney on the cheek before walking around the table and picking the little girl up. I understood that with hockey, I might not have children until I'm older, which I'm fine with. That doesn't mean I'm not going to have baby fever until we decide to start trying.

"Time for dollar dances." The DJ announced. I brought Estelle back to Marc and Evgeni grabbed me before anyone else could.

We were both silent, just smiling before he said, "You make Sid happy."

"Sidney makes me really happy."

"Uncle Geno?"

"I hope so. One day." He smiled, satisfied with what I had just told him. I'm sure he'd be getting on Sid about that. I hugged him and started dancing with the next person.

The old person in me was glad I picked flats for the reception. My feet still ached from wearing over the top heels for everything else. I didn't really go overboard with anything except my shoes which didn't really surprise anyone. I was a simple girl until it came to shoes.

I got a little time to sit down before they cleared the dance floor for the bouquet and garter tosses. I sat down on a chair in the middle of the room. All eyes were on me while Sidney slowly made his way towards me. He stuck his head under my dress, pressing kisses along the insides of my thighs. I started giggling, trying to hide my face from our families. He knew he would get that reaction from me and that's exactly why he did it. He had a smirk on his face once he had retrieved the garter.

Tossing the bouquet was a lot less awkward, but I think I made a few girls happy when I threw single roses instead of my actual bouquet. Then again, some of the guys might be upset because their girlfriend has the wrong idea. It was worth it though.

We wouldn't leave for London until two days later, so we just went back to our home. Sidney carried me in, just like you see in the movies. Only this was so much better. He brought me straight to the bedroom and set me down on my feet before helping me out of my dress.

He started kissing my neck and shoulders, whispering things into my ear, "I love you. So much. And I can't wait to show you."