bonus chapter - meeting the girls

set a year and a half ago

cherry's pov

i walked into the large school, set on making an impression. i was wearing a red and white flower dress that went mid thigh, and lace up white boots. my hair was loose and i was wearing shiny cherry lip gloss.

heads turned, and i made no attempt to take the spotlight of myself as i walked up the concrete path to the main building. the heels on my boots clicked on the ground as i walked. made my way up the stairs, through a glass door way, and down a corridor. finding the office wasn't thatd ifficult, it made itself very obvious placed at the front of the building.

i pushed open both doors, knowing that people would still be watching. a blonde haired lady at the front desk looked up from something as i made my entrance.

"hello, can i help you?" she asked politely, i smiled at her.

"i'm cherry rose reed." i replied.

"ah, yes, cherry, your in room 19, just down the hall." she told me. i nodded before leaving to find my class. the corridor was completely wooden and the click-clack my heels made seemed to echo.

room 19

ms elizabeth clarke

the blue room wasn't that big, and it appeared that everyone sat at tables of four. about 10 people were in here, mostly talking at desks, reading, or playing on the four old looking computers pushed against the far wall.

it was the three girls standing in the middle of the mat, seemingly gossiping, that caught my attention. they looked like they were probably the popular girls here.

one was a blonde, wearing a hot pink tank top with a black belt, white skinny jeans and pink jandals. the one next to her had long dark hair, and was wearing a flowy violet singlet, black short-shorts, and black converse sneakers. the last one had curly brown hair, and was wearing a purple, blue, and white multicoloured mini dress, three quarter length black leggings, and brown boots.

they all turned as the door swung shut, sort of surveying me. the blonde and the dark haired one turned to the brunette, who nodded at them. then they all approached me.

"hi, are you new here?" the blonde asked.

"yes, i just moved to littlewood with my family" i replied.

"whats your name?" the dark haired one asked.

"cherry rose reed" they seemed slightly impressed by my name. "what are yours?" i asked.

"i'm rochelle, this is lilly, and this is georgia" the brunette, rochelle, answered. so the blonde is lilly, and the dark haired girl is georgia.

"you can hang out with us at lunch, if you want" lilly offered.

so i hung out with them at lunch, and i realised my plan had worked. i was friends with the three most popular girls in school within fifteen minutes of arriving.

i hadn't had to give up popularity when we moved.

****

ok, so this is just a short mini chappie, showing how cherry got to be popular in littlewood. hope you liked! :)

VOTECOMMENTFAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!