“Emmaline, you are welcome to stay here,” my mom says with slight judgement in her eyes.

“Thank you so much,” Emma says giving my mom a hug.

Suddenly my mom’s real smile slipped out.

“Em… have you told any of the girls yet?” I question as I pour the hot fudge into the pan.

“Shoot. No… can we do that after I eat the fudge?”

“Of course,” I reply giving her an encouraging smile. I’m actually worried about their reactions.

OLIVIA’S POV

I love Louis. LOU-EEEEEEEEEEEE!!! I’m dating LOUIS TOMLINSON AND I LOVE HIM! AHHHH! I keep having to repeat this in my head a million times. I really really hope he meant it when he said, “I love you” before hanging up the phone. But, it was probably just a saying for goodbye. All the girls say it to me before hanging up the phone, so does my grandma. SO, maybe it’s not the same type of love I feel towards him. But he still said those 3 little words. AHHH! We’ll settle it tonight at our date! Which is in 5 minutes! Holly POO! AHH! Got to get ready! I ran around my room throwing clothes on the floor trying to find a decent outfit. I settles on a pair of dark blue jeans, black tack top, and a red plaid unbuttoned shirt that goes well with my newly dyed, darker, hair. I slip on my many rings and grab my brush to yank it through my long hair.

“Olivia!” my mom calls, “Lou is here!”

“Coming mom!” I yell as I trot down the stairs, my sister Addie trailing behind. Wow. Lou looks so hot. I have always loved his style, but tonight he looks so much sleeker. His classic striped shirt, black pants, and blazer. Plus his hair is flopped perfectly to the side. Sigh. He also sports a ginormous grin that matches his blush and sparkling eyes.

“You look gorgeous,” he breathes as he gives and quickly pecks me on the cheek. He knows not to kiss me in front of my mom, she’d be skeptical and mad.

“Hey Addie!” Lou says as he pulls apart from me and lifts my sister into the air.

“Lou!” she giggles as he tickles her. Another thing I love about him, he’s excellent with kids. All my siblings love him.

“Louis is here?” my brother yells as both of my younger brothers attack him onto the floor playfully.

“Okay, Okay, Let him go!” I demand with a smile on my face as I gently lift Addie off him.

“See you all later!” Lou says to the kids as he intertwines my fingers with his.

“Where are we off to?” I ask swinging our hands as we stroll to the car.

“New York City Ballet,” he states with a smile on his face. Wait. WHAT!?

“NO WAY!” I squeal. I love ballet. It is my passion in life; dance. I say that my worst fear is being paralyzed because I couldn’t stand not being able to dance again.  

“Yes way!” he says giving me a peck on the lips. Shivers run down my spine as he does so.

“I should’ve dressed better!” I said looking down at my cute, yet casual outfit.

“You look lovely,” Lou says opening the door for me and kissing me on the forehead.

I was practically jumping up and down in my seat the whole way there. We approach the theater and it seems quite empty. This is weird. It should be pcked.

“Did you get the wrong date Lou?”

“Nope!” he says triumphantly. Ok. He’s up to something.