Chapter 30

So! This took me an ultra long time to write bc I had major writer's block! haha! <3 u all! It's almost done! :'(

Vote Comment Fan! Let's try the fan/ comment thing again! You know the drill! Hopefully this time you all will make the mark! If you do I will post extra long AMAZING chapter! But if not it'll be regular sized. Love you all XxX

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liam’s POV

“Welcome back!” Ellen said after completing her dance. I keep looking around the room nervously. I know Mel is a professional actress, but she’s never done a interview in front of crazy fans. I’m terrified of what the audience may do or how they will react. I just hope they will love her as much as I do.

“Let’s bring out Melanie and Emmaline!” Ellen yells excitedly. Music starts as all the boys and I hop out of our seats to turn to watch Mel and Emma come into the room. The crowd erupts into cheers. Okay. Good. This is a good sign. Mel has a huge smile on her face as she dances down to the sofa. Emma, on the contrary, is smiling, but it looks like she may faint any second as she grips Mel’s hand for dear life. Mel runs over to hug Ellen and sits right next to me. She is so relaxed, way more than I ever am. I guess she really us comfortable in front of the camera. Emma attempts to sit next to Harry but the couch is so squished that Harry picks her up and places her on his lap grinning. They look so couple-ey and here I am gripping at my thighs because of how nervous I am. I look over at Mel and am immediately relaxed by her smile that she gives me as she places her hand on my knee. I release a shaky breath and wrap my arm around her waist pulling her closer to me. I feel much better now that her body is next to mine.

“SO Emma! Mel! How did you meet the boys?” Ellen asked smiling ear to ear.

“I met Liam at Starbucks, but I did not know that he was from One Direction. We both had the same order under the same fake name, Melvin. He charmed me with his accent and stunning eyes and begged me to give him my number,” Mel began.

“Hey! I did not beg,” I say chuckling in feign protest.

“You wrote your number on my coffee cup! And gave me your puppy dog eyes until I reciprocated!” Mel smiled teasing me slightly. I could only laugh in response.

“Wow! Desperate much Liam?” Ellen joked. Again I just laughed hysterically in response while my cheeks turned a light beet color. AH! I have to stop blushing!

“So you were never a fan before you met Liam?” Ellen asked Mel shocked.

“Nope,” Mel chuckled, “Emma was the hugest fan and wanted me to become a fan… but I refused,”

“HEY!” I interject, “First time I’m hearing this! I’m hurt not liking you’re boy friend’s band?” I said playfully trying to hold a chuckle underneath my clown-like smile.

“I love it now!” she proclaimed giving me a kiss on the cheek. Suddenly I heard the whole audience “aw”. Woah! I forgot they were even there for a second. It was just Mel and me for a while there. I guess that’s how I have to think in order to not be nervous. I think the crowd loves her, but I’m not really paying attention to them. I only have eyes for her.

“Anyways! We went on a date and I still had no clue he was famous! That is until I drove Emma for her Birthday to find One Direction and he was in the center of the crowd. Wow, I feel so stupid for not knowing it was him! Haha! I Guess I’m just oblivious,”

“Yes you are,” Emma giggled. YAY! Emma’s talking! She looks very relaxed in Harry’s lap. I see he is tracing circles on her knee.

“And I guess you met Harry because Mel and Liam were together?” Ellen asked Emma.