Stole My Heart- One Direction Fan Fiction

“Shit Shit Shit” I think to myself as I twirl my long wavy brown hair and slightly bite my lip impatiently. It’s a horrible nervous  habit I have.  I am so stressed. School starts in around 15 minutes and they are taking forever at StarBucks to make my drink. I take my phone out of my shoe to make sure I’m okay on time. Good I have 12 minutes still…nope... make that 11. Shit. Shit. Should I just ditch my drink and go to class? Or ditch class and…

“Melvin Moca-Frap Light” the barista yelled.

Thank god. That’s me. I turn to get my drink from the counter when a hand strikes out and grabs it.

“Hey!” I start to say as I look up and see the most gorgeous guy ever: Tall, with wispy light brown hair, striking brown eyes, and a small smirk playing on his lips. I stood there agape for a second before I stuttured out “Um.. I think that’s my drink...”

“Your name is Melvin?” the hottie said in an amazing British accent. I swear my heart just swooned.

“Uh..no. I like to mess with the employees and….”

“Make up fake names?” He finished.

“Yah, how did you know?” I asked playfully

“Well for one, your way too pretty to have a name like Melvin and I happen to do the same thing. I’m Liam”

I blushed at his comment. Wow, gorgeous, hot accent, and charming. I could talk to this guy for hours. And I can. Wait. No. School… SHIT

“I’m Melanie. It was really nice talking to you and all but I have school like right now. So…”

“No worries! Here you take the drink. I’ll wait for the next Melvin” he smirked.

I smiled back and began to walk out when he stopped me.

“Hey Melanie!  I put my number on the back of the cup. Can you return the favor and write yours a coffee sleeve for me?” he asked.

I normally don’t do this. I never give out my phone number to strangers. Well, actually strangers never ask me for my number. Never mind that, hot guys never ask me for my number. No. I can’t do it. I don’t know this guy. But, he is just so hot. And…. Crap. He’s giving me the puppy dog face with the big eyes and cute little pout. I roll my eyes and give in. I’m a sucker for anyone’s puppy dog face. I quickly pull out a pen from my bag and write it on a coffee sleeve for him and run out the door.

I swing open the door of my baby blue Honda Civic and climb in. I turn on the engine and check the clock. Damn. 8:40. I’m officially late. But all I can think about is the hot guy. Did that really just happen!? Who was he?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone! This is the first storythat I've written that I'm actually positive I'm going to finish. I like it way more than the other stories I've written. So, vote and comment! <3 <3