Chapter 27

-jungkook pov-

After the kiss tzuyu fainted. ... I don't know how I should feel about this.. was the kiss so good? Just kidding

I brought her to the nurse. She is still sleeping. She looks like an angel.

I could feel her hand moving. I looked at her eyes and they were slowly opening.

-Tzuyu pov-

I opened my eyes. I still feel dizzy. I looked around and saw jungkook holding my hand and smiling sweetly to me. As soon as I saw his smile my head started to hurt again and a lot of flashbacks came to my mind. I groaned and holder my hand. "Tzuyu? Are you ok? Wait. I call a teacher."

"No. Stay." My tears started to roll down. "Jungkook I .. I remember"

"You... what?"

I sobbed "I remember. You, my dad, Minju my best friend. I remember."

"Omg" He hugged me and started crying too. "I thought you will never remember me again" I pulled away from the hug and wiped my tears away.

"Jungkook.. my mom... it was her."

"Let's call the police" I nodded

After calling the police he came to me and hugged me again. "Everything is gonna be Ok now"

I hugged him back and nodded. "How are the others?"

"They think you are dead. But I knew that you were alive." Jungkooks phone rang again.

"Hello?... yes...yes... thank you very much.. ok... have a nice day." He ended the call. And turned to me. "The police has her. She is going in jail. And will never bother you again."