Chapter 18

I finally stopped crying. I'm thankful that jungkook is with me. I never felt this warm in someone arms. I thanked him for comforting me and said sorry for misunderstanding him and believing Mingyu.

"Hey, it's OK he is your boyfriend. Of course you believed that."

"WAS my boyfriend and thanks for understanding. You are not mad?"

"How could I be mad at you?" He wiped my already dried tears away and I gave him one hug.

"Thank you. You are the best!"

After I went to my room I tried to contact Mingyu. But he isn't going on his phone. I decided to call mom. She wanted to meet up a few times but I was always busy with school. I called her and after 4 rings she picked up.

"Hello sweety"

"Hy mom"

"What's wrong? You sound down"

"Nothing! Everything is fine!"

"OK. What do you want? Did anything happened? Did you meet someone?"

"Mom, slow down. What do you mean? Who should I meet?"

"Ah, nothing. Forget it."

"OK, can we go out tomorrow?"

"Sorry, it's a very busy day for me tomorrow."

"Oh, I understand. Another time, ok?"

"OK bye"

Before I could say goodbye she hung up. I guess she is really busy. I texted Mingyu again. But no reply. He is probably hanging around with his other girl. I am exhausted from all the crying and my eyes hurt. So I just went to sleep.

------
Hey readers✌
I  have vacation next week, that means I have a lot of time to post new chapters! Look forward to it! And check out the new MV from BTS  'not today' and from Twice 'knock knock' 💜