Chapter 7

- Tzuyu pov -
Today was boring. The same day as always. I did my morning routine, went to school, did homework, hang out with friends or Mingyu. And now I'm surfing in the Internet.  Live is seriously getting boring. I searched for collages and found a perfect one. It's like every other collage but it's teaching more art. I love it to draw. I'm not that good, I mostly draw anime or disney characters.

(They are my drawings, and I have a lot more😂)

I really want to go to that collage. But it's in Korea. My mom would never let me, she doesn't even allow me to go out of town.

I decided to call Mingyu. He picked up after a few seconds.

"Hey, cutie. How are you?"

"I'm fine, you?"

"Me too. Why are you calling? Do you miss me so much?"

"Haha who would miss you?" We joked a little around.

"No, but really now why are you calling?"

"Well, I found a collage."

"Really? I'm happy for you? Did you already apply?"

"No.... there is a problem." He went silent and I continued. "It's in Korea...that means we would be apart."

"Ouh... don't worry! A long distance relationship is not so hard as it sound.. I think" We were silent for a few seconds, I don't know what to say. "Hey, we can do it! And you need to go! You'll never find a perfect collage again!" We talked for a little longer and then hang up. I went downstairs to ask my mother indirectly if I could go to Korea.

"Hey mom.. uhm"

"Yes what is it?"

"You told me once that we lived in Korea, right?"

"Right"

"Why don't we buy a apartment in Korea? I really want back."

"Why do you want so bad back? You can't even remember it." After she said that I went silent and looked down. She talks a lot about my memory loss as if it's her favorite subject. "Ouh did I made you upset? Sorry." I nodded and she stood up and hugged me. "Why do you want to Korea?"

"There is this collage... it's really perfect for me. It would make me so happy if I could go there!"

"... I see. Go to sleep it's already late." I told her good night and went upstairs. Tonight it was hard for me to fell asleep. I think I need to search another school.