Chapter 23

I'm already 2 days in hospital today I can finally go home. Jungkook was always with me. He even skipped school. I tried to tell him that I'm fine and he should go to school, but no he insisted to stay. Mingyu didn't bothered me since that day.

"Are you ready?" Jungkook asked me with his cute bunny smile.

"Yes. Finally I can leave this place!"

We went out of the hospital together. He called a taxi and we went back to school together.

-jungkook pov-

On the way to school she fell asleep. She couldn't sleep well in the hospital. Good that I was there to accompany her. I slowly laid her head on my shoulders. She is so cute. It feels like I'm falling for her all over again. But I never stopped loving her.

-tzuyu pov-

I felt someone shaking me. I opened my eyes. It was my roommate, I barely see her she is nice but we aren't really friends. Btw.. why am I in my bed.

"Hey, don't you have class?"

"What time is it?"

"4pm"

"Oh you're right! Oh by the way how did I get here?"

"I don't know. When I came you were already here."

"OK bye."

"Bye"

I quickly went to class. Thankfully the teacher wasn't here. I seated myself next to jungkook.

"Why did you take so long?"

"I just woke up"

"Oh yeah, you looked really tired so I didn't wanted to wake you up and carried you to your room"

"Aah ok thanks" I smiled and he nodded and smiled back. Then our conservation was interrupted by the teacher.

"Hey