:')

"Goooooodbye!" Phil says to the camera as he covers the lens with his hand. Dan still sat back in disgust from the feeling left on his poor tongue.

"We're never doing that again," Dan tells his flatmate as they both take off their ridiculous-looking aprons.

"Agreed." Phil turns off the camera and heads toward the kitchen to treat that awful taste left in his mouth. While he leaves, Dan puts all of the games back into their cases, but it shocks him. He quickly pulls back his hand, dropping the game on the floor and shaking his hand to heal faster. He looks down to get it, but doesn't see it. He looks around the chair, other chair, desk, he still can't find it.

The boy sits back in his seat again and puts his eyes forward, spotting the cartridge on the desk, with...arms and legs?

Dan stares at it for a good two minutes before being able to process it enough to scream. Phil comes in and sees it too.

"Ugh great. Boss is gonna be mad," the game says. Dan and Phil look at each other in complete terror, then back at the cartridge. "Calm down, I'm not gonna hurt you. I just would prefer if I wasn't picked up, thanks. My name's Luis, my friends call me Lou."

"Uhh.... Hi, Luis. I-I'm Dan, this is P-Phil," Dan slowly managed to get out.

"Yeah, you're the ones who licked me and my colleagues. I got this gross suit for a reason. I mean, this guy even put me in his mouth! Really, man? That was the whole reason we did this!" Lou said, pointing at a very-slowly-relaxing Daniel.

Phil replies, "Aha, well, sorry about that Lou. We didn't know you were, you know..."

"Alive?" Phil nods. "Yeah well what goes around comes around, right? Come on guys!" Luis yells to the other games and jumps off the desk onto Dan's legs, one of the other games climbing up Phil.

Luis slowly approaches Dan's torso, making Dan look like he had just found a spider in his bed.

"W-What are you doing?" He asks.

"Oh, nothing. You might like it though. I can be very good with these ridges..." Lou purs out, as if he were trying to seduce the man.

Lou tucks himself underneath the black fabric of Dan's shirt, then his jeans, and finally, his briefs. This made Dan half-hard at the thought of what Luis would do to him. Slowly, the game cartridge started rubbing against Dan's member, making the plastic scratch it. The boy moaned slightly at the feeling.

Phil was seeing this all from behind, wanting to get a better view. So he sat in his own chair used in videos. The cartridge that was climbing up his leg before was going to work. He found out earlier on that her name was Sally. The two boys looked at each other, and tried to hold back their moans. They both became harder looking at their blushing faces, along with the stroking from the games.

Deciding the restraint was too much, Phil took off his jeans and boxers, encouraging Dan to do the same. He did, and while they were stood up, they stumbled over to the couch to get a much more comfortable seat and left the clothing on the floor. The pair of games got both of them to have huge boners, and stopped. They jumped down and went back into their cases.

"Oh, right. In case you were wondering, that last game, Regina, she's a lesbian." Lou closed the case after giving that last bit of information.

The boys sat on the couch panting and wondered what to do now that they both had raging erections and are half-naked. Until Phil suddenly straddles the other, pinning him to the couch and roughly kissing him.

Dan starts kissing back and they're both caught in each other. He runs his hand through the black hair, almost making it messier than his own. The straddling made them grind together, causing moans here and there.