Zayn was confused as to why the outside of the building didn't say where they were at. He looked around outside, but he just couldn't find a sign or a hint to where they were located. As they walked towards the entrance, Zayn noticed a glowing open sign, and below that, there was a sign that read 'Welcome to Mia and Joe's!'

That still didn't tell Zayn what the place was.

Dismissing the thought but pouting, Zayn looked up to see that Justin was already holding the door opened for him. Blushing, Zayn mumbled thank you to the older man, stepping inside of the warm building. Justin then entered the building himself, closing the door behind him.

The first thing that Zayn noticed once he entered the building was the number of people inside of it. There was a fair amount; about ten to fifteen people inside. There were some chattering going on, most people focused on the other sitting in front of them. Another thing that Zayn noticed was the welcoming atmosphere that was inside of the building, relaxing Zayn almost completely.

And the next thing that Zayn noticed was...

Ice cream.

"Ice cream?" Zayn asked dubiously, turning his attention to the now smiling man beside him, who was looking down at him.

"Ice cream!" Justin exclaimed, throwing his arms up enthusiastically. Zayn eyes immediately widened and he looked at the people inside of the parlor. Most people weren't paying attention to the older man little outburst, but there was some looking and Zayn didn't miss their chuckle. Zayn immediately blushed, looking away from those people and up to Justin who continued talking. "Well, not just ice cream. They sell things like cookies, cakes, cupcakes, smoothies, boba tea, the list go on," he explained to Zayn. "This shop is most popular for their ice cream, though. It's delicious. I actually know the owners of this shop."

Zayn nodded his head insensibly, mesmerized by the number of sweets that the shop sells. It's been a while since Zayn since had some sweets, but that was going to stop today.

"C'mon," Justin said, snapping Zayn out of his trance. "Let's go order. I swear you'll love it. I wouldn't have brought you here if I thought you wouldn't."

Zayn nodded his head. Justin and Zayn walked up to the ordering station, where luckily no one was in front of them. The thing was that there was nobody at the cash register, which Zayn found weird. What caught Zayn's attention though was the variety of flavors on display through the glass, causing Zayn mouth to instantly water.

"Hello!" A voice greeted, snapping Zayn head away from the ice cream flavors and to the person standing in front of him. A girl stood there, around Zayn size and height, wearing a bright smile. "Hello, Justin!"

"Hey Mia," Justin greeted back at the happy girl. He then turned his attention towards Zayn and gestured towards him. "Mia this is Zayn and Zayn this is Mia, one of the owners here."

"Hi, Zayn!" She said. Zayn shyly waved at her and mumbled a soft hi, causing her smile to widen. "Aw! He's cute Justin!" Upon hearing this, Zayn immediately blushes, and Justin looks down at him smirking, causing Zayn to duck his head.

What's up with people calling me cute? Zayn asked himself. I'm a man. Men aren't cute.

Zayn dismissed the question, looking back up at the woman who had just started talking. "What would you guys like?" she asked.

Zayn gaze immediately flicked over to the choices, looking for one that looked most appealing to him as Justin ordered. "I'd like my usual. A large Homemade vanilla with caramel," Justin informed Mia, causing the woman to nod her head and jot down the order on her notepad. Justin then turned his attention towards Zayn, who was still looking at the different flavors of ice cream. "What would you like Zayn?" Justin asked him.