Ouran Apocalypse ☆ Extra ☆

"Y-you can go, I'll be fine solo" I readjusted the strap from my bag "H-hope you don't g-get eaten alive by b-brainless, empty corpses Mr Mitami"

"Haha, funny" Ai grabbed my wrist as I turned around "Let's go before we get shot or something"

"Gee, what a-a distaster" I rolled my eyes "Almost killing m-my old friends, c-cousin, and brother or g-getting shot? Wonder w-what the lesser of the two is?"

"How charming of you, let's go" He began to drag me in the direction of the host clubs so called base.

"You're taking the death of our friends quite c-calmly" I spoke after a minutes worth of silence.

"Well if I break down and cry you'd laugh at me" Ai shrugged "I'm crying inside but lately, I've cried so much I have nothing left to cry"

A shiver went down my spine.

"Eww did you feel that?" Ai shivered stretching his arms.

I lifted my hood as he mirrored my action.

"Someone's here obviously" I took the gun out of my holster and took the safety off "You can go hide if you want"

"Hey, I'm supposed to be the man here" Ao did the same with his gun "I can't let a girl protect me all the time, what would my old subscribers say?"

"Oh god that seems like so long ago" Something clicked from infront of us.

Someone screamed as Ai fired a shot towards the rubble.

"We found them" Ai said putting his gun away "

How was he so chill around them?

"Because they couldn't kill us even if they wanted to" He shrugged again "We'd at least have a standoff with Mori and Honey"

How does he even know it's them?

"Because Tamaki has a special scream"

Okay, read my mind.

"They might be the Musketeers though" I noted as he froze.

"Yeah but they're a trigger happy bunch, one of us would have been shot by n-"

Someone shot at the dirt by us.

"I told you I was psychic" Ai smirked taking out his gun and putting his back against mine.

I actually got taller so I wasn't hugging his knees.

"Shut up" I mumbled.

"Who are you?" Ai yelled grabbing another gun out of his holster.

How many did he have?

"Are you with the Musketeers?" A voice responded.

"Well if we were I don't think we'd be dumb enough to say yes" Ai scoffed "Tamaki you're still a brainless blonde"

"How do you know my name?!" His voice began to show evident panic.

"Obviously they've heard of us, we had the most land other than the Musketeers and that A.R group we could never find"

"Oh they've heard of us!" I laughed "See Ai, we have a reputation"

"Well R, maybe it was because of the catchy name I came up with"

"Using the first letters of our name is not catchy, don't flatter yourself" I rolled my eyes.

"Who are you?!" I think Honey yelled confused.

"Sorry for almost shooting you earlier Haruhi!" Ai called out as  five people jumped up and ran for us.

I, for some reason, stepped out of the way as they tackled Ai.

"Cute, but the Musketeers are somewhere here" Kyoya commented.

He missed us.

"Oh my god, Kyoya without a clipboard or laptop" Ai yelled laughing.

"Hello, in the middle of an apocalypse here? Someone could shoot at us any minute" I seethed through my teeth, Haruhi was the first to emerge from the pile "Oh my god Haruhi, I didn't think you could get skinnier"

Something glinted in the distance.

I, still don't know why, flipped the gun once in my hand and fired.

A scream filled the air.

"Told you, who's the psychic one now?" I smirked "Help me out"

"Ai you've got some nice friends now" Hikaru gave me the look "Who's she?"

"I'm just she or her"

"No its not"

"It's either that or master" I shrugged "You have weapons or did we take everything you had last time?"

"We have weapons, loads more from where that came from" One of the twins bragged.

"Which are currently in the possession of the Musketeers" Someone coughed.

"There's stuff in his bag" I looked at Ai "Wanna tag team?"

"Oh goody! It's been a while" He brought out his guns again "Which one?"

"The flipping one"

"Oh, the-"

Someone shot at us and then the wave came.

"Hey look I think it's your aunt!" I waved at the closest corpse coming towards us before landing a direct shot into its head "Oh and it's our teacher! And that lady who-"

I threw the gun towards Ai who caught it and began to shoot towards the Musketeers as I plunged a knife into the face of the nearest corpse.

"What?! When did they start bleeding?!" Ai gasped staring at me "You're covered!"

"Oh.." I stared at the person I had just killed "Some aren't zombie things, some have the Musketeer crest on their arm"

"Oh, I don't care" Ai continued to shoot, obviously enjoying this.

"Eww" I cringed "What would someone else's blood taste like..?"

"Don't" I heard someone behind me say.

A piece of fabric and a warm hand rested on my head.

"I missed you too Takashi" I used one of my hands to hold his and the other to shoot incoming corpses "Sorry about like almost killing Haruhi earlier too.."

- sorry that's all you're getting.

people keep asking for updates and im trying to find time but i just cant.

so you get the first half of the chapter that isnt even good.

i literally broke down infront of my mom because of it.

it was embarrassing.

wait a bit, anxiety takes a while.

- rin omoi