Attack On The Host Club

"I can't believe you managed to survive underground" Haruhi mumbled shaking her head.

"Well, we all are pretty skilled at one on one combat" Honey smiled "And hey, no titans underground"

"Makes it easier right Takashi?" I asked my brother as he grunted.

"Well, we're all from Sina" Hikaru smirked.

"Our mother is a seamstress" Kaoru bragged "The best of course, all nobility get their clothes from her"

"We're all from Sina" Tamaki flipped his hair dramatically "That's why we all knew each other when we started!"

"Actually not all?" Haruhi spoke up "Rin an-"

"Actually we are from Sina" I scoffed "Our dad's a very well known soldier in the Royal Army right Takashi?"

Takashi nodded.

"Same as my dad!" Honey added, way too happily "They went underground for a mission so we hung around down there too"

"Why are you even here then?" Haruhi asked, tired of their bragging "If your life was so great"

"We got bored" The twins shrugged as literally everyone within earshot facepalmed "And imagine how cool it'd be to serve the King in the MP"

"I'm from, well was from, Shinganshina" Haruhi said "So I actually have a reason to be here"

"Well damn..."

"No way!" The twins yelled in sync "So you saw-"

"Well yeah" Haruhi shrugged "I ran as soon as I saw the head, I ended up being one of the first on the boat"

"That's great?" Tamaki said confused "What boat?"

"Haruhi?" A voice said from behind us.

"Oh my gosh" Haruhi gasped "Ai! You're still alive?!"

"In the flesh!" Ai laughed hugging her as she returned the favor.

"I-I thought I saw you on the port when the boat was leaving!"

"Duh, I jumped in and swam to the boat" Ai said as he pretended to swim free style.

"Smart"

"Who are these guys Ai?" A voice called out.

"Eren, this is Haruhi" Ai introduced the two as they shook hands "Haruhi was my friend before the wall was infiltrated"

"You were there too huh?" Eren asked Haruhi, looking almost distant "Where have you been?"

"With my dad just travelling before we were seperated"

"I heard the 105th were the most difficult squad they've had" Eren smiled "Either ridiculously good or insanely bad"

"Sounds like us" I smiled.

"At least you didn't have the 'horseface' type"

(Author: Someone out there would pay for that type, I see you all)

"Whats that?" Haruhi asked curiously.

"It's an annoying, obnoxious person who reminds me of the back of a horse's as-"

"What was that Jeager?!"

"Try me Kirchstein!"

"Oh god let's leave them now" Ai told us sitting in a spare seat at our table as the sound on a chair smashing reverberated through the room "And they were doing so well..."

"I'm surprised that I made it through training!" Tamaki sighed.

"You probably passed because the instructor was smitten by you Tamaki" I rolled my eyes as he dramatically stood up.