I'm... Trying to Be Brave.

"You look exactly the same" He chuckled as he came closer, one step at a time "Well height wise, wonder what's under that hood?"

I stepped back as I felt my hands start to shake before running back in the direction I was looking before.

"You've run long enough Morinozuka!" He yelled out from behind me, his voice echoing through the halls "I'll find you again!"

Not caring where I was going I kept running before running into someone's chest.

"Rin?" A voice said as I looked up and stepped back, an electric current running through my veins at our touch as I stepped away from him.

"K-Kyoya, w-wheres my b-brother" I asked as he looked puzzled.

"He should be fairly close behind me with the rest of those idiots-"

"T-Take me t-to him!" I said as he lifted his glasses to the bridge of his nose.

He turned around and began walking back the way he came as I followed him, turning my head around to see if he was following us.

"Why are you so tense?" He asked as he continued walking.

"I-I'm not t-tense!" I retorted as he chuckled.

"You have a bigger temper than we all thought..." Kyoya chuckled as I filled my cheeks with air "What happened to the shy quiet facade?"

"T-thats only w-when people d-don't t-tick me off!"

"Oh? Am I 'ticking' you off?"

"What d-do you think Ootori?"

"I don't know Morinozuka, thats why I asked you" He said as I glared through my hair.

"Y-You big headed jerk..." I growled as he smirked.

"In the flesh"

"You really are getting on my nerves..."

"And there it is" He says as he stops causing me to bump into him "The stutter stopped, thought as much"

I was about to say something smart back to him when I realized he was (sadly) right.

"So?" I asked "Its, I dont know, its an on and off button type thing that started happening the last few weeks..."

"Thats a very 'delicate' way to put it, and no therapist or any sort of medication helped even though this is quite minor, interesting..." Kyoya nodded and took out that black book of his and began writing "Any side effects?"

"Well I don't remember much of what happens when I don't stutter..." I said trying to explain "It probably doesn't make sense but it's true..."

"Hmm..." He continued writing "So chances are slim that you will remember our conversation?"

I nodded, supporting his statement.

"That's all I needed" Kyoya finished closing his deathnot- black book "Your brother and the rest of those idiots are in there"

Almost like magic the door to the left of him opened before the twins came tumbling out of one of the rooms slowly followed by Tamaki.

"Ouch boss, I really felt that..." One of them said wincing , Hikaru I think.

"Then you should-" Tamaki stopped in the middle of his sentence to look at me and Kyoya "MOMMY THERE YOU ARE! AND YOU FOUND RIN!"

While Tamaki glomped Kyoya I slipped through the door to see Honey smiling (obviously) with Takashi standing expressionless beside him.

"Takashi" I called out as he looked at me, his eyes widening slightly again because I basically yelled out loud.

"Rin-chan..?" Honey said "Whats wrong?"