I'm... Lost.

"S-so who are these guys again?" I whispered to Haruhi as three girls began to sing a chorus of Lobelias.

"Lobelia weirdos" Haruhi responded.

"Lobelia~!" Ai sung taking a place next to the girls and singing a few octaves higher than the last girl creating the perfect melody.

"He can sing too?" Hikaru scoffed at his brothers question.

"Anyone can sing" Hikaru retorted.

"But not everyone can sing well" Kaoru shrugged, winning the argument.

I applauded as the girls and Ai came to an end, posing dramatically as bright lights and smoke surrounded them.

"Oh no!" The tallest one exclaimed pointing somewhere "They dragged another maiden into their trap, those demons"

"A-actually I'm related to one of those so c-called demons"

"Doesn't she just have the cutest stutter Benibara?" One asked the tall one.

"Indeed"

"D-don't touch me I bite, ask Tamaki"

"They've tried to touch you?!" Benibara raised her voice and started to breathe fire staring at them all.

"What i-is going on?" I asked Haruhi and Ai, who got on incredibly well with the trio "What d-did I say?"

"Women" Ai said shaking his head as me and Haruhi glared "I-I mean other than you two!"

"So we're n-not girls?" I asked as his face turned pink.

"N-no! That's not what I meant!" Ao started to stutter himself.

"It sounded like it" Haruhi laughed.

"So who a-are they?" I asked again.

"The tall one is Benio, but we're on nickname basis right now" Ai started explaining "Chizuru is the one with long hair and Hinako is the one with the super cute hair bob"

"We challenge you!" We heard them sing as the three of us sighed "To three rounds of real life chess!"

"Pfft, that's easy" Tamaki said sparkling "I love checkers"

"Chess Tamaki" Kyoya corrected "Completely different to checkers, and what are the stakes?"

"We take those three" She pointed in our direction as me and Ai turned around.

"Are there people behind us?" Ai asked confused as we turned back around to face them.

"No, they want us to enroll in their school" Haruhi explained.

"But it's a girls school" Ai protested.

"We can make an exception for you Mr Mitami" Benibara winked at him as I felt him shiver beside me.

"You are a fabulous human being and a soprano" Chizuru added.

"We'd love to have you!" Hinako finished as they awaited his response.

"B-but my brother won't let me leave" I said as Benio approached me and lifted me up.

"We can be very persuasive my little princess" Benio whispered into my ear huskily as I shrieked and tried to bat her away.

"My! She's even smaller than you Hinako!" Chizuru gushed as they surrounded me "How tall are you child?"

"I-I'm four foot four a-and I-I'm not a child" I responded as they 'awed' in sync.

"We need to have her" Hinako said as Benio tried to hug me, resulting me having to push her away and squirm "Shes too pure to be here"

Heheh, define 'pure'.