More Sayings!!!

So who is everyone? Good I hope!!!! Whats going on? Favorite food, color, animals? good cool yea okkk. This is short I keep having isues and stuff. I am writing a real story but it won't be up till I write over 12 chapters (On chap. 4) I like having set dates and stuff sooo yea I will have the info at bottem as well as my recomindation of the...what ever... Here we go I'm doing 20!

1.I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it.

2.It’s not cheating unless you get caught.

3.Quitting smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I’ve done it dozens of times.

4.I think crime pays. The hours are good, you travel a lot.

5.I hope life isn’t a joke, because I don’t get it.

6.There is a light at the end of every tunnel….just pray it’s not a train!.

7.When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.

8.Flying is simple. You just throw yourself at the ground and miss.

9.Avoid hangovers: stay drunk.

10.Most people are only alive because it is illegal to shoot them.

11.Some say the glass is half full, some say the glass is half empty. I say “Are you gonna drink that?”

12.Everyone has a photographic memory… some just don’t have film.

13.Common sense is the most evenly distributed quantity in the world. Everyone thinks he has enough.

14.All people have the right to stupidity but some abuse the privilege.

15.When I was born I was so surprised I didn’t talk for a year and a half.

16.Doesn’t expecting the unexpected make the unexpected expected?

17.Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again ?

18.When I die, I wanna go like my grandpa…peacfully…sleeping…not screaming, like the passengers in his car…

19.Never steal. The government hates competition

20.Come to the Darkside…. We have cookies you can chuck at people!

Most of these are from CoolNSmart.com. It's pretty awesome but... yea. so lets get  on to the recomindations!!!

She's One of The Boys

Eva Thorn has five older brothers and has just returned home after being at a boarding school for a whole year, everything is still the same, no one has changed much; except Eva has a big secret now and she dosnt want her brothers finding out - she turned into a giant wolf on her sixteenth birthday but she isn't the only one hiding something. With family secrets, a new school, a cocky bad boy and being a wolf.....Eva is starting to think maybe coming home was a bad thing.

Okay so tthat is my favorite or ONE of my many favorite storys.. Ok my story is about a twin girl that is extremly different than her poplur twin she has an amazing best friend named sam. It is there story of their adventure through high school.