Crap Monkeys I Lost My Mind!!!

• Dedicated to BestFriendEver

Hey people this is a collection of quotes, origilnal poems, and says that I hear or see that I find funny or AWESOME. There are going to be reconmindations for books and funny storys that happen to me my friends or that i hear. There will NOT be any rasist jokes and so i will ask yu to leave if you make one on my wall thing. I will say my opinoin on Stars and TV shows and welcome you to do the same. Also if you ever want any thing to be put on here tell me and i'll say who its by because i HATE stealer's! Now lets get started with some quotes!

1. Drink coffee, do stupid things with more energy.

2. We live in a time when a pizza can get to your house faster than the cops.

3.  Only in California (or just flat our American suburbs) you will be able to go to a elementary school playground and see all the kids busy on their phones.

4. Got acne? Go ask your girl friend what to do... that right you don't HAVE a girl friend! (new add for proactive!)

5. Milonares miss one of the greatest thrills in life... missing the car payments.

6. Who says nothings impossible? I've been do it for years!

7. I don't have an attitude problem! I just have a Personality you cant handle!

8. Some people are like banks. When money gets tight intrest goes down.

9. If barbie isn't a slut why do people HAVE to buy her boyfriends!

10. Working hard never hurt anybody... BUT why take that chance?

K thats the first thing (there may be things you find in forwards!) its going to be weird! oh ya if its not a poem or a forward or somthing it will be ten quotes like above! Last thing to recomindation, The HUNGER GAMES movie is coming I wanted to put the trailer but it wouldn't let me but another movie i wanna see is Mirror Mirror so that what I put up! Yea super siycked!Today I'm reconmiending 'What Happens When the Lights Go Out' its a great story makes you grin and is by one of my favorite writers... xXMeXx627!  I had read at least 4 of her storys be for i relized it was her wrighting them!!! Here is the thing down there see it?! see it it?! Good now READ IT!  

What Happens When the Lights Go Out-

Bookelyn Winters and Ashton Patterson are two people that should never be together, yet they are perfictic for each other. They become the deadlist couple in school. Follow them and their crazy antics with slime, dolls, jelly beans and much more!