⠀ xx | what is and what should never be

From "No Exit" (2x06)

Sam and Lily were squeezing through crawl-spaces inside the building walls with torches

-

Dean (Voice over from "Wendigo", 1x02) " I think he wants us to pick up where he left off."

-

From "Playthings" (1x11)

Sam rose up to the surface holding Lily in his arms. Rachel jumped in to help Sam get her towards the shallow end so they could get her out of the pool. Sam and Rachel held her up and Dean and Veronica grabbed her, pulling her onto the poolside.

-

Dean (voice over from "Wendigo" 1x02): "Saving people"

-

From "Everybody Loves a Clown" (2x02)

Sam and Lily leaped out and grabbed the girl and boy, who started screaming, as Dean shot the clown in the chest, Rachel shot at its back. It fell on its back, then got up as Dean and Rachel cocked their shotguns again.

-

Dean (voice over from "Wendigo" 1x02): "Hunting things"

-

From "Wendigo" (1x02)

Dean looked at Veronica and Sam

"The family business."

-

THEN

-

From "Pilot" (1x01)

Mary Winchester, wearing a white nightgown, was holding the had of a four year old child, Dean

"Come on, let's say good night to the twins".

-

"Hey Dean" John said

"Daddy!" Dean exclaimed

"Hey buddy" John scooped Dean up.

-

Mary ran back upstairs.

"Sammy!" she shouted, grabbing the banister as she sprinted to the room of the two infants "Ronnie!" Mary entered the nursery and stopped short.

-

John collapsed onto the floor, staring at Mary.

"No! Mary!" John exclaimed as Mary burst into flames. The fire spread over the ceiling. John stared, frozen.

-

From "Everybody Loves a Clown" (2x02)

At the carnival, Dean smirked at Sam, who was still watching Lily

"Sam?" Sam looked across to where Dean was standing; he pointed after Lily "Marry that girl." Sam laughed at his brother and shook his head

-

At the carnival, Lily wrapped her arms around his neck and was kissing him deeply. Veronica's eyes widened. Isaac gave him a death glare. Sam was confused for a few seconds before he realised what she was doing; creating a reason for them to be there. He kissed her back, wrapping his arms around her waist.

-

From "No Exit" (2x06)

Lily and Sam sat in silence for a moment, staring at each other, before they both slowly leaned in, kissing each other passionately. Lily put her hand on Sam's cheek, sitting up slightly and moving towards him. Sam put his hands on her waist, pulling her closer.