⠀ vi | no exit

From "Wendigo" (1x02)

Dean knelt in front of Veronica and Sam, holding Johns journal " I think he wants us to pick up where he left off."

-

From "Wendigo" (1x02)

Veronica shot it in the stomach. The flare went off and the Wendigo went up in flames.

-

From "Dead in the water" (1x03)

Veronica came up above the water, holding Lucas Barr in her arms and breathing heavily. She looked down at him worriedly as she swam to shore.

-

Dean (voice over from "Wendigo" 1x02): "Saving people"

-

From "Something Wicked" (1x18)

The shtriga came onto Veronica and forced her mouth open. Veronica struggled to reach her gun. The shtriga began drawing her energy and Veronica stilled and started going grey.

The shtriga looked up and Dean shot it between the eyes.

-

Dean (voice over from "Wendigo" 1x02): "Hunting things"

-

From "Wendigo" (1x02)

Dean looked at Veronica and Sam

"The family business."

-

THEN

-

From "Everybody Loves Clown" (2x02)

They opened the door and went inside the saloon, which was quiet except for a fly buzzing. A light bulb blew out. They go to the back and saw a man passed out on the bar.

Veronica and Dean went into a back room, looking around as Rachel went upstairs. Sam went down the steps, then paused as he felt the point of a gun touch his back.

Lily was holding the gun at Sam's back.

Sam turned fluidly, grabbing the rifle and cocking it. Lily immediately punched him in the face and took back the rifle. Sam doubled over, clutching his nose.

The back door opened to reveal Dean, both hands on his head. They entered slowly, an older woman holding a shotgun and pointing it at Dean

Veronica entered next followed by another young woman, blonde like the other, however slightly older and taller than the girl with a gun on Sam. She held a gun to Veronica's back

"Woah!" they heard Rachel yell and she came into the room with a boy with brown hair pointing a gun at her "Woah, hey! Isaac! Isaac it's me! Rachel! It's Rachel!"

"Rachel?" Isaac asked. He chuckled and lowered his gun. "Rachel Singer" Rachel smiled and nodded. The other two girls, Jo and Lily, smiled at her

"You know these guys?" Jo asked, still pointing her gun

"Yeah" Rachel said "These are my buddies Sam, Veronica and Dean" Rachel said "John Winchester's kids." She lowered the guns, laughing

"Hey, I'm Ellen. These are my daughters Jo and Lily and my son Isaac." Isaac, Jo and Lily also lowered their rifles, and Sam smiled awkwardly at Lily.

-

In the singer house, Veronica and Sam were on laptops at the table as Dean and Rachel walked inside.