⠀ xii | nightshifter

From "Wendigo" (1x02)

Dean knelt in front of Veronica and Sam, holding Johns journey " I think he wants us to pick up where he left off."

-

From "Wendigo" (1x02)

Veronica shot it in the stomach. The flare went off and the Wendigo went up in flames.

-

From "Dead in the water" (1x03)

Veronica came up above the water, holding Lucas Barr in her arms and breathing heavily. She looked down at him worriedly as she swam to shore.

-

Dean (voice over from "Wendigo" 1x02): "Saving people"

-

From "Something Wicked" (1x18)

The shtriga came onto Veronica and forced her mouth open. Veronica struggled to reach her gun. The shtriga began drawing her energy and Veronica stilled and started going grey.

The shtriga looked up and Dean shot it between the eyes.

-

Dean (voice over from "Wendigo" 1x02): "Hunting things"

-

From "Wendigo" (1x02)

Dean looked at Veronica and Sam

"The family business."

-

THEN

-

From "Skin" (1x06)

Rebecca Warren was tied in a chair, beaten and bloody.

The S.W.A.T. team was searching the house.

Shifter!Dean and Shifter!Rachel around. Shifter!Dean threw the knife at the police officer, and the rest of the team began shooting

News Reporter (Voice over): "Her attackers, a white male and female, both approximately twenty-four to thirty years of age, were discovered hiding in her home."

-

In the street, Dean, Rachel, Veronica and Sam were standing in front of a store window, watching a news report that was being shown on a display of televisions.

Sketches of Dean and Rachel appeared on the screen.

"Man! That's not even a good picture."

-

In the alley, Sam looked over at the others

"Shape-shifter?"

-

In the sewer, Shifter!Dean stopped walking, looking weak. Shifter!Rachel looked at him worrieldy. She ran back and grabbed him, helping him to walk but he pushed her away. He took off his jacket and shirt, then fell to his knees. Shifter!Rachel watched as he groaned and screams in pain; he continued to shed his skin.

-

Rachel (Voice over from "Skin", 1x06) "Every culture in the world has a shape-shifter lore."

-

Rebecca (Voice over from "Skin", 1x06) "So, this thing-it can make itself look like anybody?"

-

From "The Usual Suspects" (2x07)

At the Giles house,