⠀ viii | crossroad blues

From "Everybody Loves a Clown" (2x02)

Sam, Veronica and Dean stood together, watching the flames dance as they burned their father's corpse. The only light comes from the wrapped, burning body. Sam was near tears and fidgeting. Veronica bit her lip, also near tears. Dean stared into the flames silently.

-

From "Wendigo" (1x02)

Dean knelt in front of Veronica and Sam, holding Johns journey " I think he wants us to pick up where he left off."

-

Veronica shot it in the stomach. The flare went off and the Wendigo went up in flames.

-

From "Dead in the water" (1x03)

Veronica came up above the water, holding Lucas Barr in her arms and breathing heavily. She looked down at him worriedly as she swam to shore.

-

Dean (voice over from "Wendigo" 1x02): "Saving people"

-

From "Something Wicked" (1x18)

The shtriga came onto Veronica and forced her mouth open. Veronica struggled to reach her gun. The shtriga began drawing her energy and Veronica stilled and started going grey.

The shtriga looked up and Dean shot it between the eyes.

-

Dean (voice over from "Wendigo" 1x02): "Hunting things"

-

From "Wendigo" (1x02)

Dean looked at Veronica and Sam

"The family business."

-

THEN

-

From "Devil's Trap" (1x22)

An eighteen wheeler suddenly slammed into the passenger side of the Impala at full speed, driving it sideways in front of it.

The driver of the semi was sitting behind the wheel. His eyes were black.

Dean, Rachel, Veronica and Sam, and John were all unconscious in the car - blood all over them

-

From "In My Time of Dying" (2x01)

Sam, Rachel and Dean stalked into the room, Sam with a duffel bag; he turned, fuming, and hurled the bag onto the bed with a crash.

"Did you think we wouldn't find out?" He asked

"That stuff from Bobby, you don't use it to ward off a demon, you use it to summon one." Dean said to him "You're planning on bringing the demon here, aren't you? Having some stupid macho showdown?!"

"I have a plan, Dean" he said

"That's exactly my point!" Sam yelled "Veronica is dying, and you have a plan! You know what, you care more about killing this demon than you do saving your own daughter!"

"No, no, no, guys, don't do this!" Veronica yelled at them, though it did no good

-

Dean and Sam began to head to the exit

"Wait, boys" John said. The two turned to look at John "I promise I won't hunt this demon. Not until we know Veronica's okay. "

-