⠀ iv | children shouldn't play with dead things

From "Wendigo" (1x02)

Dean knelt in front of Veronica and Sam, holding Johns journey " I think he wants us to pick up where he left off."

-

From "Wendigo" (1x02)

Veronica shot it in the stomach. The flare went off and the Wendigo went up in flames.

-

From "Dead in the water" (1x03)

Veronica came up above the water, holding Lucas Barr in her arms and breathing heavily. She looked down at him worriedly as she swam to shore.

-

Dean (voice over from "Wendigo" 1x02): "Saving people"

-

From "Something Wicked" (1x18)

The shtriga came onto Veronica and forced her mouth open. Veronica struggled to reach her gun. The shtriga began drawing her energy and Veronica stilled and started going grey.

The shtriga looked up and Dean shot it between the eyes.

-

Dean (voice over from "Wendigo" 1x02): "Hunting things"

-

From "Wendigo" (1x02)

Dean looked at Veronica and Sam

"The family business."

-

THEN

-

From "In My Time of Dying" (2x01)  

In the hospital room, Tessa turned to face Veronica, eyes glowing yellow.

"Today's your lucky day, kid." The demon possessing Tessa said. It placed a hand on Veronica's forehead; she convulsed.

-

In Veronica's hospital room,  Veronica gasped, waking suddenly and choking on the tube in her throat.

-

In the hospital room, John came closer, he put a hand on Dean's shoulder. "I want you to watch out for your siblings, okay?"

"Yeah, dad, you know I will." Dean said. He looked at his dad worriedly

-

In the hospital, Sam's eyes widened. Veronica looked in the direction Sam was looking and gasped when she saw John on the floor.

"John?" Rachel questioned in shock

"Dad?!" Sam yelled

"Dad!" Veronica practically screamed. Dropping the cups, Sam and Veronica ran to John's side, kneeling over him and screaming for help.

-

A crowd of doctors and nurses attempted resuscitation, this time on John. Dean, Rachel, Veronica and Sam hovered in the doorway, and a nurse tried to push them out.

Veronica, Sam and Dean stared, horrified

"I'll call it." a doctor said "Time of death: 10:41 am."

-

From "Everybody Loves a Clown" (2x02)

At the carnival, Dean smirked at Sam, who was still watching Lily

"Sam?" Sam looked across to where Dean was standing; he pointed after Lily "Marry that girl." Sam laughed at his brother and shook his head

-