⠀ x | hunted

From "Wendigo" (1x02)

Dean knelt in front of Veronica and Sam, holding Johns journal "I think he wants us to pick up where he left off."

-

From "Wendigo" (1x02)

Veronica shot it in the stomach. The flare went off and the Wendigo went up in flames.

-

From "Dead in the water" (1x03)

Veronica came up above the water, holding Lucas Barr in her arms and breathing heavily. She looked down at him worriedly as she swam to shore.

-

Dean (voice over from "Wendigo" 1x02): "Saving people"

-

From "Hell House" (1x17)

Dean, Veronica, Rachel and Sam walked down the stairs holding their flashlights and shotguns

-

Dean (voice over from "Wendigo" 1x02): "Hunting things"

-

From "Scarecrow" (1x11)

The scarecrow stuck his sickle through Harley's stomach.

Rachel ran into Dean's arms.

Sam, Dean, Veronica and Rachel started running again.

-

From "Wendigo" (1x02)

Dean spoke to Veronica and Sam. "The family business"

-

THEN

-

From "In My Time of Dying" (2x01)

In the boiler room, The Demon, John, and the two minions were still in a circle around the summoning symbol.

"You know the truth, right? About Sammy? And Veronica?"

-

From "Simon Said" (2x05) 

At the bridge, Andrew Gallagher and his twin, Weber, stood facing each other

Yellow Eyes (Voice over from "In My Time of Dying" 2x01): And the other children"

-

From "In My Time of Dying" (2x01)

In the boiler room, The Demon, John, and the two minions were still in a circle around the summoning symbol.

"Yeah." John said "I've known for a while."

-

In the hospital room, Sam looked at John

"The demon, he said he had plans for me, and children like me and Veronica." Sam began "Do you have any idea what he meant by that?"

"No, I don't." John shook his head

-

In Veronica's hospital room, John came closer to Dean, he put a hand on his shoulder.

John leaned over and whispers something into Dean's ear. Dean pulled back in shock, processing

-

From "Everybody Loves a Clown" (2x02)

In the woods, Sam, Veronica and Dean stood together, watching the flames dance as they burned their father's corpse. The only light comes from the wrapped, burning body. Sam was near tears and fidgeting. Veronica bit her lip, also near tears. Dean stared into the flames silently.