Fire Place

~Your POV~

You sat down on the couch, putting in a recent movie you had bought without Bill's knowing. It was Moana, and though it was a princess movie, you thought Bill would enjoy it. It was certainly much more different from normal Disney Princess movies and you had heard good things about it.

For a moment, you thought of maybe going to see a movie in the theater. But a quick look to the outside told you firmly otherwise. You immediately turned away from the window, your spine quivering.

Bill walked downstairs and seated himself next to you. He seemed to be in an amount of distress- which was unusual for the sharply dressed muse. "What are we watching today?" he questioned with a small sigh. "Studio Ghibli? Comedy? Parody?"

You shook your head, "Nope. Disney."

"So Zootopia or something?"

You smiled and shook your head once again, "Nope. We're watching Moana."

Bill let out a childish whine, "Really? A princess movie? I'm guessing it has fifty musical numbers..."

"No, no. It's not that bad. Well, it does have musical numbers. But I'm sure you'll like it!"

Bill rolled his eyes and smiled at you. "Whatever you say, Quill."

***

Well, Bill enjoyed it. And proclaimed for it to be his favorite movie in a millennia. Which was pretty high praise for a being that neither knew nor cared about much human entertainment. In fact, he made you watch it again.... and sing along with him. You had tried to just pretend- knowing you hadn't exactly practiced singing in at least... a decade or so. But Bill noticed not even halfway through the first song and forced you to sing along as well.

You did, quietly. Bill, on the other hand, was yelling out notes to his heart's content and enjoying every second of it.

When the second showing of the movie ended, you snatched the remote out of Bill's hand and popped the disc out of the DVD player faster than Bill could say "Hey!"

You stuck out your tongue and put the disc in its case. "I think that's enough Moana for now," you said.

"Well then what are we gonna do now?" Bill questioned. "We can't really go outside. And even if we do, you're gonna pass out again."

"We could play board games."

"Emphasis on bored."

You sighed.

Suddenly the power cut off, leaving the distant whistling of the wind outside and the crackling of the fire place as the only sounds left. It was mostly dark, save for the fire place in your living room which flickered shadows over your walls.

You looked around, the silence beginning to finally settle into your mind. You shivered, crossing your arms and holding them against your chest tightly.

You felt someone's arm snake around your waist and pull you closer. You looked at Bill, whose face seemed paler in the fire light. Bill gave you a small, friendly smile and moved some hair out of your face with his free hand. "Don't worry," he assured. "I'm here. And I'm gonna be here for a while."

You smiled back at him and rested your head on Bill's shoulder, watching the fire dance to some silent song.

A/N: Short chapter, I know. But it's just a nice ending right here. I'll probably update another, longer chapter today as well. I just got back from mock trials and sitting in a court for two hours gives you time to think. I just thought it was time for a sweet chapter considering the last three were sort of depressing .3.