B ranked mission: cleared!

Start from the beginning

I grabbed him by his neck and threw him to the ground. He landed with a thud and I brought my knee to his chest forcing the air to leave his lungs. He went to pull out more senbon needles from his weapons pouch but I bit his hand causing blood to seep out of the wound. Haku cried out in pain and I just got more excited.

"Keep calm, Natsuki."

I let Haku go and jumped away. I made a few hand signs and brought my fingers to my lips and breathed fire like Sasuke did. "Fire Ball Jutsu!"

Haku's body was engulfed in flames and the ice slowly melted but not all the way. When the fire dispelled Haku's body wasn't there anymore. I looked around and saw him standing inside the mirrors again. Damn it! More senbon were thrown at me and got me in my pressure points making me go limp again. I fell to the ground and felt myself going in and out of consciousness. No! I can't pass out now! Haku threw more senbon at me that we're coming from all angles. I closed my eyes preparing for my death but the needles never made contact. I slowly opened eyes and saw Naruto on top of me with needles in his back and Sasuke stood in front of us protectively.

"N-Naru-to.... S-Sa-suke....." I said slowly.

"Heh... don't worry... Natsuki. W-we'll... protect you" Naruto said with a grin. I forced a smile and glanced at Sasuke. My blood ran cold when I saw his red eyes.

********** Sasuke's POV **********

I finally regained consciousness and saw Natsuki being thrown to the ground by needles. She looked the same as she did the day we gave introductions but more wolf like and dark.

She fell to the ground covered in blood. Naruto woke up too and saw more needles heading towards Natsuki.

"Naruto quick! Protect Natsuki!!" I ordered. Naruto glanced at Natsuki and ran to her as fast as he could and fell on top of her. The needles hit him square in the back. I disappeared and reappeared in front of the both of them with and kunai in my hand.

"N-Naru-to.... S-Sa-suke....." I heard Natsuki say slowly.

I glanced back at her and saw her expression change from happy and relived to shocked and scared when she made eye contact with me. I narrowed my eyes confused and her lip started to quiver. I looked into one of the mirrors and saw my red eyes with two black commas. I understood why she was scared now. It was the Sharingan

"So you're alive?"

I snapped my head to face that Haku bastard.

"It seems you also have a Kekkei Genkai. Looks like I'll have to end this soon." He said.

He pulled out more senbon needles and moved into other mirrors to try and confuse me but thanks to the Sharingan I could keep up with him.

He threw the needles but he wasn't aiming for me. I turned around and saw Naruto unconscious again and Natsuki staring wide eyed as the needles hurled towards them.

"Shit!"

I sprinted towards them and used my own body as a shield. I coughed up blood and fell to the ground.

"Sasuke!" I heard Natsuki's voice echo before I was clouded in darkness.

********* Natsuki's POV *********

Sasuke passed out after protecting us from the needles Haku threw. Sasuke fell but before he could hit the ground I caught him in my arms. Both Naruto and Sasuke were out cold and I couldn't do much with the little chakra I had left.

"Hm. It seems the boy sacrificed his life to protect his friends. How admirable." Haku said boredly. I snarled at him

"He's not dead yet!" I barked.