Chapter 176

It would be great if you read the author's note at the end of the chapter. It would mean a lot to me. Enjoy the chapter!

Chapter 176

Your POV

"Are you sure you'll be alright?" Dan asks for the millionth time. "Yeah, go and film that video with Phil." I tell him. "But call me if anything's wrong." He says. "Sure." I say and kiss him goodbye. He doesn't need worry, I got two weeks left until my due date.

>•<

Okay, maybe Dan did had to worry. I can't handle it anymore, the pain is killing me. I thought I had two weeks left. Ugh, why am I so stupid, there was a possibility I would give birth before the actual due date.

I have to call Dan, if I can reach my phone. Why have I forget my phone in the kitchen? It takes me a while until I get there and I take my phone and dial Dan's phone. He should pick up immediately.

POV Dan

Me and Phil are just finishing up filming the video. "Remember guys..." Phil says when suddenly my phone starts ringing. Normally I would mute it, but I didn't do that now cause Y/N could call any minute when something is wrong. And I was right, cause she's calling me right now. "Hi, what's wrong, princess?" I ask her. "Dan, I need you to..." but she doesn't finish her sentence, cause instead she screams like she's in pain. Because she is.

I immediately get up from the chair. I don't care I'm in the middle of filming a video, my wife needs me. "Y/N's in labour." I tell Phil and leave the room, before I can leave the house, I can see Skyler and tell her I'm going to the hospital cause Y/N can give birth any moment.

"I need you to bring me to the hospital." Y/N says, as soon as I get into the car. "I'll be there as fast as I can." I tell her, reassuring her I won't take long. "Will you be alright?" I ask her concerned. "The pain is unbearable, Dan." She says as I start the engine of the car.

Your POV

"Hi princess. What's wrong?" Dan asks. "I need..." I start but scream in pain. "I need you to come back home and take me to the hospital." I say. I can hear doors closing. "I'll be there as fast as I can. Will you be alright?" He asks. "No, the pain's unbearable Dan." I say. "Okay." He says and the last thing I can hear is the car starting.

>•<

The nurses brought me into the room. Apparently my contractions aren't the real ones, well, I'll give birth probably today or tonight. But not just yet. "How's the pain?" Dan asks. "Still the same." I tell him, then the doctor walks in. "And doctor?" I ask her. "Well, you have to wait a bit more. But the good thing is that you probably won't have a C-section." She says. Okay, this is making me calm down a bit.

She walks out of the room. "I'm glad you won't have a C-section." Dan says. "Yeah, it is." I say. Hey, wait a minute, my contractions has stopped. Oh wait, no they aren't. "How come can't you give birth already?" Dan asks. "Because it's not wide enough for the babies to get into world." I explain to him. Why am I not weirded out by the fact life is coming out of me? "Oh right." He says, then the doctor walks back in the room.

"Okay, let me check now." She says and looks if I can give birth or not. "You're ready." She says. Finally! "But before we'll bring you into another room, I'll check the position of the babies." She says and I nod. She takes the stick and gel and looks at the babies. "They're in the right position, so it's time." The doctor says.

>•<

They brought me into another room, a room that's less comfier to be in. Dan can stay with me, helping me to reduce the pain. "Okay, so you know it's going to take a while." The doctor sys and I nod. "Yeah I know." I tell her.