"We are just going to spend our whole day at the lake. Are you okay with that." Hunter asked, defeated.

"Yep!" I said.

We ended up at the lake about 5 minutes later, and Hunter was out of the car, and opening his trunk. He pulled out a blanket and a picnic basket, so I walked per to help him, and pulled out a bag.

"What's this?" I asked him.

"Well, we are at the lake, so I was think that we could go swimming and stuff, so I brought your bathing suite, and mine too!" He said.

I smiled as I took my bathing suite out of the bag, and handed him his swim trunks.

"Wait, where are we going to get dressed?" I asked him.

"Good question..." Hunter said, looking around. "Just go behind a tree." He said.

"Okay, but dont look!" I warned.

"Why would I look?" He asked me. I shrugged my shoulders and ran behind a tree, stripping my clothes off and throwing my bikini on.

"Hey Hunter, can I come out now?" I asked.

"Yep!" He said.

I got out from behind the tree, and began walking towards Hunter.

He gripped my hand and started walking with me over to the dock.

"Jump in together?" I asked him.

He nodded his head. "On the count of three! Ready? One....Two....Three!" I jumped off the dock, noticing Hunter let go of my hand mid jump. I hit the water with a big splash.

When I came up, I glared at Hunter.

"You're mean!" I told him, making him laugh.

"No i'm not, you love me."

I didnt respond.

"You love me!" He sang, squating at the edge of the dock. I nodded my head and smirked as I crept closer to him.

Before he could react, I pulled him into the water with me.

XXXXXX

"Are you ready for our dinner?" Hunter asked me. Yes, it is dinner time already, and we are still out at the lake. It's around 7:30, and beginning to get a little dark.

I nodded my head, and he took out the picnic basket, and set it infront of me.

I pulled out everything that is in there

And layed it infront of us.

Hunter had made us some Peanut Butter and Jelly, and brought a bag of family sized Doritos for us to share (our normal dinner for my birthday).

"Thank you." I told Hunter.

"For what?" He asked me.

"For spending the day with me." I said, looking up at him.

"Hey, it's the least I could do." He said, makin me smile.

"How long are you going to be gone?" I asked, getting the question out of the way.

"For about two weeks, because I'm coming back for graduation, and then I'm leaving again for the rest of the summer." He told me.

"Oh." I said taking a bite out of my sandwich.

The rest of the dinner, we sat in a comfortable silence.

"I think that there is one more thing in the basket." He told me.

I have him a questioning look before picking up the basket, and looking through it.

"I cant find anything-" I stopped when I felt something. I smiled as I pulled out a small box. "Whats this?" I asked.

"Just look in it." He told me.

I smiled even wider when I opened it up. Inside was the necklace that Hunter always wears.

"Awh, Hunter. Thats so sweet!" I told him.

"Well, it's no guitar, but-"

"It's the thought that counts!" I told him.

"Well, I think it's time that we get going." Hunter told me. I looked at my phone and saw that it is 8:47. I frowned at the time.

"Okay." I said, slipping the necklace on over my neck.

XXXXXX

Hunter finished saying goodbye to his parents, and now it's my turn.

I wrapped my arms around his neck. "I'm going to miss you!" I told him.

"I'm going to miss you too." He told me, smoothing my hair down with his hand. "Hey, guess what time it is?" Hunter asked me.

"Hmm?" I asked.

"It's 9:34. Happy official 18th birthday!" He said, giving me a kiss on the cheek. I smiled at him.

"Thanks Hunt."

"Well anyways, I saved this gift to give you on your birth time, so hear it is." He said, handing me over a little letter.

I smiled at him. "I'm really going to miss you! I love you." I told him.

"I love you too!" He said, hugging me once again.

"Flight number 24 is now boarding." The lady said over the intercom.

"That's me!" Hunter said, waving goodbye to all of us.

"Have fun! Love you!" I said.

"Dont worry! I love you too!" He said, walking into the walkway that leads out to the airplane.

I love you Hunter!