But Maddie promised me that she would help me shop at the end.

-----------

We were both hungry so we went over to the food court. We ordered some fast food, as we ate I had a plan to tell her about the Dustin thing since I am a great matchmaker... Right?

"So Jennifer... What do you think about Dustin?" I said.

"What?" Jennifer said.

"You know... Do you like him?" I said.

"Uh... I do but, he sees me as just a friend," Jennifer said.

"No he doesn't," I said.

"What?" Jennifer said.

"He likes you," I said.

"What? No he doesn't," Jennifer said.

"Tell you what, later on, when you're alone with him, ask him 'do you like someone?' And I'm pretty sure he's gonna say yes, then you could say 'call her, I want to meet her' or something like that, he's gonna call you," I said.

"Sureeeee," Jennifer said.

"I'm telling you he likes you," I said.

"Uh-hu..." Jennifer said.

"Hey, I have this important today, can you help me look for something 'nice' to wear?" I said.

"Alright," Jennifer said.

As we walked over to a store, I went over to the guys section, cause I found a nice batman shirt.

"Cass, you're not gonna go anywhere with that on," Jennifer said.

"But, it's got-" I said.

"You want me to help right?" Jennifer said.

"Yes'm," I said.

"What does that mean?" Jennifer said.

"Yes mam, you know the old way of saying yes mam," I said.

"Uhhhhh," Jennifer said.

"BRIDGE TO TERABITHIA!!!" I said.

"What the hell is dat?" Jennifer said.

"The book... You know that movie produced by Disney, that stars the cutie..." I said.

"JOSH HUTCHERSON," I said.

"Oh I think you're convinced with the hunger games," Jennifer said. Once she said that I smacked the palm of my hand on my forehead. As I slowly followed Jennifer I recognized a figure.

A turned back and saw a familiar face.

"Kyla!" I said as I ran towards her and hugged her.

"Easy there," Kyla said.

"What are you doing here?" I said.

"I think it's obvious," Kyla said.

"You're here on a secret mission to find Yoda?" I said.

"No... I'm shopping," Kyla said.

"Alone?" I said.

"No," Kyla said.

"Who else is here?" I said. I had a feeling Emma was here. I started to get angry.

But then the anger left as soon as three friends popped out. They all busted out of the door running into me. My mouth was open, which made my eyes pop out bigger than usual.

All of the sudden I got showered in hugs, I hugged back feeling loved. Or maybe it was just the feeling of friendship.

"Hi buddy," Ravi said.