Ending... Not

The next day...

Cassidy's POV.

Yeah the different thing is probably gonna be that I leave.

I then tried to remember what happened yesterday, I was weirded out, chills passed through my hands, I was happy that I was able to see Luke, but I'm leaving today. So I've heard.

There's nothing I could do, but that's what's gonna happen, no matter what I did today, that was how it will end.

I got up from where I was on the piano and noticed I had a bad hair day.

Luke is a great guy, someone who can really touch your heart, someone who can make yourself feel loved. I don't know why but, I can't forget about him. Everything is going to be different after I leave. I wish I could do something about it, but it's useless.

I quickly took a shower and went downstairs. Everybody was eating breakfast, well what would I expect, it was 10:15 in the morning. Knowing that I have less than eight hours here, is so hurtful. I'm never going to be able to see Luke again, or Rosie, or Kaila. Or my sister...

This is so unfair!

"Morning guys," I said while trying to keep my positive attitude.

"Morning," they all said.

"You down to go to Macy's?" Jennifer said.

"Macy's?" I said.

"You know the mall," Elena said.

"Uhhhhhh, is this a trick question?" I said.

"... Let me see, NO!" Dustin said.

"We'll god you don't got to be so harsh about it," I said while hand gesturing.

"Ok?" Dustin said.

"So what is this Macy's you speak of?" I said.

"Macy's!" Maddie said.

"Uhhhhh," I said.

"The place connected to JCPenny, where you could buy... ANYTHING!!!" Maddie said.

"It's a stupid mall," Jennifer said.

"Oh, could've started with that," I said.

"I did!" Elena said.

"Oh," I said.

----------

So after we finished breakfast, we all got into the car and went on our way to "Macy's" Elena was driving she already got her drivers license.

As we were going I saw, Luke with... Another girl... Holding hands as they were walking down the street.

My face instantly turned red, I wanted to scream. It felt like if the spikes of a porcupine were on one of my legs. Only worse.

Ugh! I blinked as hard as I could, and tried to imagine it wasn't what I was thinking. As I opened them, we passed through the street, and the weird thing was, the girl Luke was with, looked like me but it wasn't me as I as imagining, it WAS a girl that looked like me, A-LOOK-ALIKE.

But why?

Anyways...

We finally, arrived at Macy's, it wasn't as big as I thought it would be... IT WAS HUGER!!! Kind of like four times bigger.

----------

After we started looking around the 'mall' we kinda went our separate ways, Elena and Maddie went off to the beauty section, Dustin went his own way looking for shoes. And I ended up with Jennifer.