Back Together?

Cassidy's POV.

"Rosie get up, it's ten thirty!"

"Please let me sleep," Rosie said.

"Rosie you watched too much Glee!"

"You can never watch too much Glee."

"Alright you could stay here I'm going downstairs," I am such a caring friend. I brushed my hair and put on a packers sweatshirt and for bottoms I wore some jeans, and converse.

As I got out of the room, I saw Luke, wearing the same tuxedo, he wore when we first meet. I tried to avoid him by going downstairs but, he just followed me.

I sat down on the couch and decide to watch Dancing With The Stars, I never really liked that show until Emma showed me it.

He started making these annoying noises that didn't let me hear anything or he was just yawning.

"Do you mind!" I said.

"Okay, I know you're mad at me, but I was wrong. I know you have every right to be mad at me, but you know what I'm gonna make it up to you," Luke said.

"How are you gonna do that?" I raised an eyebrow.

"By singing," Luke said.

"We both know that you would never sing a song unless I was Rachel."

"True, but I'm really sorry and after this I hope that you can take me back," Luke said.

"I don't know about that."

He sang part of the song to Pretty Brown Eyes by Cody Simpson.

--------

"So, do you forgive me go ahead hit me if you need to too," Luke said. I put my hand out like if I was gonna slap him, but lowered my hand.

"How could I stay mad?" He gave me a hug.

We hugged for about a minute it would've been longer if Stuart wouldn't have come.

"Where's Zuri?" Stuart said.

"In her room." Stuart went to go check upstairs.

"I have a surprise for you," Luke smiled.

"Another one?"

"Yes, you deserve it for giving me all of these opportunities," Luke said.

"Where are we going?"

"Don't worry," Luke said. He covered my eyes and directed me which way to go.

--------

Luke was still covering my eyes.

"Are we there yet?" I asked.

"Almost," Luke said.

"Now?"

"Okay... Now," Luke said. I opened my eyes and saw that Luke had taken me to a garden it had fountains, all kinds of flowers and there was this area in the center, a gazebo, and musicians were playing.

"Luke you didn't have to do all of this."

"It's the least I could do. Now let's eat," Luke said. We ate some sandwiches for lunch.

--------

"We should go over to the fountain." He held my hand and took me to the fountain. I put my hands together and got some water and threw it all other his face.

"Hey, I think that water dissolved some of my freckles," Luke said as he pushed me into the fountain.

"Help me get up!" I got my hand out, and Luke got my hand and tried to help me up. That was until I pulled him over.

"Hey!" Luke said. I pushed him down as he pushed me down.

He hugged me, but it wasn't I much of a hug, it was more of tackle.

We got out of the fountain and started dancing. Once again we were face to face, and chest to chest. Right when we were about to kiss, it started raining. That wasn't gonna stop Luke, he still kissed me.

"Alright let's go before it starts raining harder," I said.

--------

We went back home and just watched some Suite Life on Deck for the rest of the day.