Pictures

Bertram's POV.

I hate Monday... It's the day when there's more work and less time to sleep. Ugh.

I can't wait until breakfast I'm going to have my famous sister's cheese for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. And for dessert, I'll have cottage cheese. Does it count for cheese?

I pretty sure nobody is awake yet. So I'm just going to get a little snack. And it's C-H-E-E-S-E, also known as CHEESE yeah that's right the world's greatest food or snack whatever you want to call it.

What the heck, why is Cassidy all covered in duck tape? Why is there a hat on the floor? Oh, it's just Kenny the Koala's hat. Hmm, that's odd. I would try to figure out what happened, but that'll take too long. And I would get the scissors to take off the tape from Cassidy, but it's too far. Back to the kitchen, it is!

"Ahhhhhh!" I yelled. "SOMEONE ATE ALL MY CHEESE!" Cassidy was awake by then.

"What happened, Bertram?" Jessie and Sandra walked in.

"Cheese... gone... scared... CHEESE!" Avenge me!

"Why is Cassidy covered in duck tape?" Sandra left to go untangle her.

"Bertram, it was just cheese," Jessie was annoyed.

"No, they were my babies!" Like if we were gonna pretend they weren't. "How could they abandon me like that! Why!"

"Bertram go back to bed," Jessie insisted.

"Uncle Bertram, what happened?" Cassidy asked.

"Someone stole all my... I mean our cheese," I said. No, I was not overexaggerating.

—————

Cassidy's POV.

Now, I can't sleep. I kept hearing footsteps, getting louder and louder every second. The next thing I heard was a slithering sound.

"Ahhhhhhhh!" I ran and ran until I tripped. I then realized that it wasn't a snake; it was a lizard. A big one, it was around seven feet long.

I suddenly heard footsteps, it was Ravi.

"What is wrong?" He asked.

"Oh nothing anymore."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I just tripped. Well, I also saw something..."

"Oh, it was probably Mrs. Kipling," he sat next to me.

"You guys have a pet?" I asked.

"Yes. I thought you knew, don't you remember my pet lizard from the orphanage?"

"Oh, I thought it was a he."

"Nope it turns out she's a girl," Ravi said.

"I kinda barely found out, because of her nails... I mean claws —they're painted in pink nail polish," I said.

"Did Emma do her nails again?"

"I guess." How was I supposed to know?

"Well, I see no point in going back to sleep, wanna watch some TV?" He asked.

"Sure," I didn't care.

We went over to the screening room and watched some special for Austin Moon and Ally Dawson.

"Wouldn't it be nice to meet them?" I asked.

"Actually, I have," he smiled.

"Really? How?" I was surprised actually.

"Well Austin came over to town square to perform, and Emma pretty much stalks him all of the time, it was destiny really."

"Oh, I've been wanting to ask you, you wanna go roller-skating with me and Luke?"

"Sure. I've only gone once," he said.

"Only once?"

"Yeah, with Angela," he said.

"Is that your girlfriend?" I smirked.

"Nooo, I have another girlfriend," he smiled.

"Oh dang, another girlfriend. You're a player? Dang Ravi you sure did change. What's her name?"

"I am not a player, that is Luke. I guess she wouldn't be considered my girlfriend but she is a girl that I like," he said.

"What's her name?"

"Oh, it's Kiley Nicholson," he said.

"Oh, I like her name," Kiley.

"She thinks I'm weird, though," he frowned.

"Why?"

"Because I sang her this song, while Luke was playing the accordion," he said.

"Luke plays the accordion?" Finally a weird thing about him.

"Yes." I think Bertram saw us talking and he looked like if he was going to cry.

Ravi's POV.

Once again, I feel something for her. I just can't believe Luke likes her all of a sudden. He's not for her. She deserves the world.

Bertram's POV.

Ravi likes Cassidy..? No I don't want anyone in my "family" to be with any of the Ross' just imagine if they get married!

"NOOOO!" I yelled.

"Bertram, what happened? Did my cookies come yet?" Zuri asked.

"Ahhhh!" Emma screamed.

"What?" Zuri and I shared a look.

"My bestie is visiting!" Emma squealed.

"NOOOO!" I cried.

"What's the matter?" Emma asked.

"No more kids!"

"It's just Kyla," Emma explained.

"Emma, can't you see that Bertram is in a problem?" Zuri put her arm around mine.

"Seriously?" Emma left.

Connie's POV.

That duck tape thing was all my idea, and Kenny the Koala isn't going to be with Luke for a long time! Hehehe I now have some proof to make Luke jealous, just wait till he finds out that his "girlfriend" is spending such a wonderful time with who? Oh no big deal, just his brother.

Luke's POV.

"Luke I have some news for you!" Connie entered my room. What is she doing here?

"Creepy Connie!"

"Don't worry freckles, I think you're going to wanna see this," the demon said.

"Jessie!" Connie grabbed me and took me to the screening room. She showed me a picture of me sleeping. THIS MORNING?!

"Oops wrong picture," she laughed to herself.

"Here it is," Connie showed me pictures of Cassidy and Ravi.

"How did you get these?" They're just dumb photos...

"Oh, that doesn't matter, what matters is that you should take in mind who you're dating. My work here is done." She disappeared.