Breakups

Cassidy POV.

"Rosie! Get up! We overslept!" I shouted.

"Stop Taylor, my heart belongs to David," Rosie was probably still asleep.

"Rosie get up, or else," I said.

"Or else what?" Oh never mind she's just lazy.

"Or else I will stop watching twilight," Immediately Rosie got up.

"What happened?" She asked.

"We overslept!"

"You did bring a swimsuit right?" Rosie said.

"Of course, I did, you never know when it might get in handy," I said.

"Okay let's change," Rosie changed into a super cute two piece black and yellow bathing suit with a cool design. All I had was a three piece, it had a regular top part and bottoms which were really short, luckily it came with shorts.

"Oh my god you look good," Rosie said. We decided to put on a BIG t-shirt that covered up to our bottoms.

"I think you look WAY better than me," I said.

"Well, I guess we both look good." Rosie smiled.

We ran towards the limo. FAST. Everyone was there except Bertram and my mom.

"Sorry we got here late!"

--------

"I can't wait to get on PACIFIC SPIN!" Rosie and I said.

"I can't wait to get paid in two days!" Jessie smiled.

"Jessie stop trying to make this all about you," Emma winced.

"How dare you, I am your nanny and I should get a little bit of respect, after all, if I wouldn't have thought about going to Soak City, then we would be back in New York right now, and you would be cleaning your rooms," Jessie said.

"Again?" Luke asked.

"Yup, and I would want to see it spic and span," Jessie said.

"What does that mean?" Kyla questioned.

"It means that I would not want to see a speck of dust."

"Oh okay..?" Emma was beyond bored by the tone of her voice.

"What's a speck?" Zuri said.

"Oh basically it's a single little piece of dust," Ravi said.

"Way to make this trip boring Ravi," Luke smacked his back.

Right after that, Ravi explained what PI means, even though I didn't want to know what PI meant. He explained everything he knew about PI for the entire trip there.

--------

"Okay, guys today we are going to have different groups," Jessie said.

Today, there was only: me, Jessie, Rosie, Emma, David, Luke, Ravi, Zuri, and Kyla.

"Should we make one for the big rides, and another for the chicken rides?" Luke asked.

"Okay guys, make two groups with four or five," Jessie commanded.

The 'chicken' group was Emma, Ravi, Jessie, and Zuri.

"Kyla come over here, I don't want to be alone," Emma said, making Kyla went over to Emma.

"I can't. I need to talk to Luke, and be with him," Kyla said quietly.

"Fine I'll go with you," Emma joined Kyla.