Last Time

Cassidy's POV.

"Oh shoot! It's 11:45!" I said.

The only reason why I woke up so late was because I dreamt about Brett, literally!

Just thinking of his nice blondish brown hair, and his smile, ahh Brett. Stop it! He probably already has a girlfriend.

Why wouldn't he have a girlfriend?
Stop thinking nonsense!

--------

DLuke was downstairs. A better saying would be, why wouldn't he be downstairs.

I went running towards the kitchen. I'm so hungry!

"Hey babe!" Luke smiled.

"Ugh." As I went into the kitchen I saw that Mekenzie was there.

"Hi." Mekenzie said.

"Hi," I started to make myself a waffle.

"Hey, do you know who's going out with Luke?" Mekenzie wondered.

"He's in the living room. You should go ask him," I tried to avoid the question.

"Okay thanks!" Mekenzie went over to Luke.

Luke's POV.

"Hi Luke," Mekenzie smiled.

"Hey..."

"Luke, do you have a girlfriend?"

"Yes," I blushed.

Ever since I was 12 I've had a small tiny crush on Mekenzie.

"Are you gonna... I feel so dumb asking this question but are you gonna break up with her anytime soon? Because... I thought it would be nice if we could go out this Friday night," Mekenzie said. Who asks that?!

"Not planning to, and I'm flattered, really but, I don't think my girlfriend's gonna be okay with that." I said.

"I also wanted to know who she is... mind if you tell me who she is?" Mekenzie said.

"Uh, no I don't mind, it's Cassidy," I smiled.

"Okay, thanks," Mekenzie left.

Oh god! I forgot about Cassidy! Man she's gonna kill me! I instantly went running into the kitchen. I can't believe about our date!

She wasn't there. We're the heck where's Cassidy!

I went up to her room, and found her diary? Even though, I had to find Casey and apologize... again, I had to read her diary!

I flipped through the pages and then found a picture in it, it was Casey with Brett hugging each other. How does Casey know Brett?

I looked through that page and found out that the picture was taken two months ago.

I knew there was something weird with her. I flipped through more pages, and found one that said "YEAR ANNIVERSARY."

I instantly flipped through pages. I bet she's over him by now. Besides, she's got me.

Or should I worry? I then tried to find yesterday's date.

"Found it!" Right when somebody opened the door. I was able to hide the diary, under my shirt.

It was Cassidy, this girl, and... Brett? What the heck was he doing here? He's not allowed here! What was he doing with his arm around Casey?! Hell no!

Well he had it around this other girl too.

"What are you doing here?" Cassidy asked.

"Uhhhhh..."