Accountable Measures

"Life is severe and it's thrusts are feeding all over your sentiments. Beyond the mugs of imagination are its plans and its textures are a canvas of mystery. Every corner is a peculiar jittery and every new day is a new path, we follow it by choice or by force... "

The night already had bought enough for me to leave and put behind all the hassle. I never chose the elevator, I was cautious and nervous.. On my final steps I realized the same rush was still in the hotel... Ohh! Dammit, I was exasperated.
I have to avoid the mess, I was being restless. As I looked around, I saw an employee going towards the private staff area, so I gave him the lead and snuck my way in...

I guess, I certainly had entered a private lobby for employees.

Someone shouted: "Please, this is a restricted area you are not supposed to be here". But my intention was, never to turn back. I squinted around for a door and in the west corner of that lobby I managed to find one. I, ignored the plea and walked briskly towards that exit door and before he could say something, I, exited the door.

The door had led me to the parking, It was kind of easy to get out of the main building through the restricted area, obviously, glamour pulls the noise towards itself.

There was an eerie silence in the parking. I strolled out from the rear of the parking lot, so that I am not noticed.
Well talking to my self, I wondered "sighs" it was easy... I felt free, which didn't happen in so many years. I had never been care but the awards ceremony was no where in my thoughts. Walking in the streets at this hour was a luxury which lately I couldn't afford. This was my walk of free will, shambling my feet I took my first steps...

It was about 11pm and I was famished. I walked blocked after blocks looking for something to eat but keeping my profile low.
Eventually, I saw a small hotdog cart at a small distance, it enticed me and I was glad that the cart was operational at this hour.
I hurried and reached the cart.

Salut toi Là,donner moi un hache du beouf sandwich avec supplémentaire moutarde barbecue saveur(Hi you there, give me one beef minced sausage sandwich with extra mustard and Bar be Que sauce), I was standing at a stall named 'Délicieux ce soir'. The guy nodded with a smile and started cooking one sandwich for me... It seemed delicious may be it was the hunger, perhaps I was out of my character and could eat junk. Anyhow as soon as he was done, he wrapped my meal aptly!

Vendor:S'il vous plaît madame(please have it madam), the vendor said to me...

Combien(How much), I inquired!

Vendor: 2.75€,Madame!
I took out my wallet and handed 5 euro bill to him,gestured him to have it all as a tip.

He smiled back and greeted me Au Revoir(good bye) I, as a token of appreciation smiled back and started walking.

He probably has not recognized me or may be, he is one for those sorts who are out of touch from star dust.. It was my first sausage sandwich in 5 years.I giggled and took my first bite. It was awfully scrumptuous I couldn't control biting one huge chunk of it.

I had been walking for a while now, I was done with my yummy dinner and never was I, interested in going back. The fuel had already ignited by me, doing another controvertial act, and now all I wanted to do was, fly out of Paris.

"Fly out of Paris", what an idea, what could be the more better .. This idea Seemed enthralling!!
'Next moment I called a private taxi service and off I went to the private hangers'.

Yes! I was leaving the city regardless of the "Thing" I was here for, it has already been ruined, though...! Perhaps I had no care for the awards, I must admit, my notorious life is demanding..."SIGHS!!"

I couldn't have risked flying in my own jet, it would disclose my location. Everyone will know, and my crew will locate me. This venture should be done on a chartered plane.

My feet were constantly tapping the floor and my mind was working its ways, waiting for the cab to arrive.

Next 15, 20 minutes went past real quick, and I commuted to the private hangers...!

Bonjour, I said to a middle aged man who was busy tightening some screws at the front of the plane..He turned to my voice and looked at me.. his glare was quite peculiar, as if he was trying to get something out of me..

I, cleared my throat and asked do you know english ?
He replied :"English is my mother tongue lady but what are you doing at this hour on a hanger?"
Me: Is there any pilot around at this hour? I need to charter a flight, I was still under my hoodies and glasses on.
He Replied: I am a pilot, name's Raulph
Me: Hi Raulph, could we fly right away ?
Raulph: What's the urgency ?
Me: I can't stay here need to be in the air as soon as I can.
Raulph resisted, time was a constraint..
Me: Sorry but I need you to fly with me you will have all your bills cleared before we will fly...
He gave me a frowned look and went inside the hanger... It was getting cold and I had already been on the street for a while now .....I stood there rolling a can on the floor to get a bit busy!

Fifteen mintues had passed...

'Where the hell has he gone, I have no idea what he has been doing and why is he not here... Out of curiosity I went after him and opened the door with a thud, He was there with another officer filling up some of the documents.. He asked do you have any manners, to knock and come in is the way you go...He was harsh but, I Ignored. I have my passport and visa so please fly me where I want you to fly.

What destination you intend to go to? Officer in thr room enquired

My reply was straight forward.
I have Schengen so take me where ever you are comfortable to fly, surprise me..

Officer: "We have diferent routes, which include both short and long flights and categories of aircrafts from which the concerns choose their plans."
Me : A short flight with me and a pilot should suffice, I was spontaneous.

Can I have your visa and passport, ma'am? the officer asked. I handed over both the documents along with my credit card so all the formalities could be done in an instant...

'I was gazing at different air craft models placed from biggest to smallest when I heard the pilot'

'Here you go', we are flying Norway to your surprise I have chosen the destination.. I was more than ok.. and in all the drama Raulph smiled like a gentleman for once to win my comfort..
As we were exiting,the officer, in a hesitantly said, excuse me, Alisa! if u don't mind can I, have a selfie with you .. Hearing his wish I, clutched my feet but kept my calm..
Me: Yes sure! but I have one condition for that
Officer: "Surely at your command..what the condition? "
Me: in a bossy tone said - You are not going to tell any media personnel or any one else who comes here asking about me .. He nodded his head in approval and assured to me that it's none of my worries...

I walked towards him, grabbed the phone from his hand and took a selfie. I pecked his right cheek and captured the moment with his mouth opened in disbelief..
A perfect click, I said, looking at the picture. Excitment on his face was inevitable.'

Its a favor against favor officer, cleaning lipstick of his cheek, I reminded him not to say a word to media ... And then, It was it. My exit, from the area, with the pilot, and leaving a handsome young officer with an experience of his life .....