Chapter 19

Hey guys sorry for such the long wait on the update! :) here is the new chapter!

Going to keep the author's note short this time! Thanks for all the people who comment your favorite colors like I asked! So nice of you to remember that! :)

Any of you have your Valentines? Or do you believe you dont need one to make you happy? 

Comment and let me know how you feel about Valentine's Day! Also let me know how you liked this chapter! :)

Vote, Comment, Promote, Fan! (Connect with me on Twitter: Xx_Libbs_xX)

Sorry it is short, the next chapter will be longer this is just a filler chapter! It is getting better trust me!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Destiny's POV

Why does there always have to be a choice? I had to think about this one, I want to be with my father but the thing is what would be the right choice… leaving my mate, my family, my friends to save my father. Then again my father would be leaving his mate, his family, and he is a royal which is important.

“Destiny,” the Moon Goddess called out, placing a hand on my shoulder. “I think there is a person you should speak with before you make your final decision…”

I turned around and saw my father. He looked healthy, the picture of perfection… just like in my dreams. He looked genuinely happy, the smile wasn’t weak anymore but strong, showing off his pearly white teeth. “Dad why did it have to be today?” I whimpered, running into his arms.  

He held my tightly, rubbing his hand over my head. “We can not control the way of life my dear, it just happened to be my time to go. I stayed alive just to see you Destiny, don’t give me your life… I wouldn’t be able to live with the guilt of knowing you died to save a man who was ready to go.”

I started to cry harder, burying my face into his chest. “I just got you back though…” The pain was just too much to handle, the aching feeling in my chest made everything seem so unbearable.

“That makes you ready,” he said, sounding completely off topic. “The day for you to take your rightful place is the day that I would have to give it all up. I want to see you rise to your full potential, you and Chase need to take your place at the throne.”

“Dad you are switching the subject,” I whispered.

“I am telling you to live your life, I am ready to die.” He placed a kiss on my forehead and let it linger there for a minute before pulling back once more. “I am a proud father, and I will always be looking over you.”

I nodded my head and swiped my hand across my face to remove the tears. “If this is your decision…”

“It is.”

I held onto his hand and walked back over to the Moon Goddess, I nodded my head. My body gave out from beneath me and I fell to the floor, darkness taking over like always. Why it couldn’t be the feeling of lifting into the air and a bright light I would never know.