Okamis warning and Zabuza's return

Start from the beginning

"What do you mean when the seals broken?"

"In the future you'll experience something very traumatic or saddening that will cause the seal on your power to crack and shatter. If this does happen, you will loose all sense of sanity and you will turn into a monster..."

"But won't you be able to save me, Okami?"

"My chakra is most likely the cause of all this. It's like a poison. But if you get strong enough and learn to control it then you would most likely be the strongest ninja in the world."

"The strongest... in the... world?"

"That's right. But if you can't learn to control it then there will be the possibility that I'll have to leave your body in order to save you..."

"No. I don't want you to leave me! You're all I have. You're the one person who's been by my side through everything. If your gone Okami then I'll be all alone." I cried.

"I know child, that's why I insist on you training all the time, so I won't have to make that decision."

"I understand, Okami. I won't let myself loose to the darkness."

"Good girl."

I leaned back against the trunk of the tree and sighed. I was about to close my eyes when I felt chakra coming from behind me. I pulled out a kunai and held it against their neck and stared into his onyx eyes.

********** Sasuke's POV **********

"No. I don't want you to leave me! your all I have. You're the one person who's been by my side through everything. If your gone Okami then I'll be all alone." I heard Natsuki shout. I looked up into a tree and saw her with a pained expression on her face. I got worried and jumped up to be closer to her.

"I understand, Okami. I won't let myself loose to the darkness."

My eyes widened. Who's Okami? What does she mean by loosing to darkness?

Just what has this girl been through?

I leaned closer to her only to have the cold blade of a kunai at my throat.

"What do you want, Uchiha!" She spat.

"I came to look for you seeing as you didn't come back for a while."

"Hmph, what's it to you."

"I was... I mean everyone else was worried." I stuttered. Damn it! What the hell was I about to say? I mean sure I was worried, something could of happened to her and I wouldn't of been there to help her- Argh, focus Sasuke!! You don't have time for this!

She removed the knife from my neck and relax leaning against the tree. I did the same and we just sat in a bearable silence. I want to know more about her but I don't think she'll ever tell me, even if I asked nicely. Why does she hate my clan so much? I glanced at her as she stared up at the stars.

'What happened to her?"

"Come on, we should get back to the house." She said and jumped out of the tree. I nodded and followed.

We entered the house and it was strangely quiet.

"Kakashi-sensei, where is Naruto?" Natsuki asked. That's why it's so quiet.

"He went out a while ago to train."

"But it's so late." She said and glanced out the window.

"Sigh. I'm going to bed now. Goodnight everyone." She said as she headed up the stairs rubbing her eyes like a little kid. Cute.