Chapter 1

Evelyn was currently walking past the miserable souls in Hell. She had been there for the past six months, and she was tired of seeing them beg for reprieve of their punishment. Evelyn had died in a car accident, and to be honest, she had time to reflect on her life. Everything that she had done gave just cause as to why many people called her "Evilyn," and the main reason why she was in Hell looking at the damned souls crying out.

"I'm so sick of being here," Evelyn complained as she walked on the flames.

Hell was definitely a place that she did not enjoy. She hated the heat, and the outrageous temperatures were not Evelyn's cup of tea. Always hearing wails of damned souls did have its moment of entertainment, but that had ended about two weeks of being there. If she knew that her actions were going to put her here, then she would've changed a lot of things of what she had done. Now, it was too late. She was going to be stuck down here for eternity, bored out of her evil mind.

Evelyn's mind began to wander back to when she was alive. When she was just a young child, she stole money from her mother's purse and bought candy from the store and lied to her mother about it. Evelyn chuckled as she remembered how she had pushed a young boy who was in a wheelchair down the hill when she was six years old. Of course, her mother scolded her, but it didn't faze Evelyn one bit. Nothing fazed her.

Evelyn's mother, Rebecca, always wondered why Evelyn was so evil. Rebecca was a kind soul, and she was always lending a helping hand. Her father had died a few months before she was born, and Rebecca always felt that because she didn't have a father figure she was acting out. However, that was not the case. Evelyn enjoyed being evil, and there were maybe just a couple of things that she had regretted.

"You regret some of the things that you have done?" a voice asked.

"Who's there?" Evelyn asked looking around, but she didn't see anyone.

"Do not look with your eyes, but with your heart. You have done some bad things in your life, young one."

"What's it to you?"

"My father has sent me here to speak to you."

"Your father? I don't care who your father is. Just leave me alone," Evelyn stated before rolling her eyes and continued walking. She didn't have time to listen to invisible voices and people playing tricks. It was probably one of Satan's imps being devious trying to rile her up.

"I will never be one of Satan's imps. He is our enemy after all."

Evelyn turned around and stared at nothingness but the reddish flames. "How did you know what I was thinking?"

"That's not important. But, I do know that I have peaked your interest."

Evelyn glared. "Maybe."

"My Father has sent me down here to set up a deal with you. Do you want to leave Hell?"

"What's the catch?"

"No catch. You just have to do one thing. Are you interested?"

Evelyn pursed her lips and debated for a short while. "Fine, go ahead."