1-who's the voice in my SHOWER

THIS IS MY WORST CHAPTER. IT GETS BETTER THE MORE YOU READ DEADASS! Like around chapter 5-9ish

So please give this book a chance

Katherine's pov
I was taking a shower and and I heard the front door open. I didn't think much of it since I lived with a roommate.

His name is Cameron Dallas. You probably know him, the vine star.

But I don't think much of it.

I've know him since I was 7. We met on the first day of 2nd grade.

He walked up to me on the play ground and said "You're pretty, wanna be my girlfriend?"

And of course me, being the little savage I was, and still am, responded with "Ewwwwwwww! Boys have cooties!" and ran off.

Somehow we became friends after that and he's been my best friend ever since, we're inseparable.

As I was saying, I didn't pay much attention thinking that Cam probably just got home or something. Well I was right except it wasn't only Cam. I heard two voices.

"Hey man do you have a bathroom?" I heard an  unfamiliar voice say.

"No, we shit on the floor." Cam... it had to be Cam cause of his sarcasm, only him.

"Just kidding dude. Down the hall take a left."

Shit.

You have to be shitting me.

Why would the fuck would it not occur to Cam to have the person that he's having over, to go to his bathroom instead of mine. Like wtf he has his own. His bitch ass didn't even tell me he was going to bring someone over.

Ugh.  The shit I put up with.

A/n: PLEASE NOTE THAT SOMETIMES A CHAPTER WILL HAVE MORE THAN ONE SONG. THE RIGHT SONG TO THE CHAPER WILL BE AT THE END. SO ALWAYS LOOK AT THE END TO KNOW WHICH SONG TO PLAY CAUSE WATTPAD MESSED ME UP. THANK YOU.

Song: Shower by Becky G