Chapter One: She's Back..

Lisanna POV

I opened the doors to the Fairy Tail guild. I couldn't help but cry tears of joy! Wait a minute... Really!? The guild.. Is empty? Well, this is embarrassing. I walked in, anyway. I chuckled. Natsu must've destroyed the guild a few times or so when I was gone. It looks different. I walked further inside as I wiped the tears off my face. I smiled.

I brushed my hand against the tables. Clean. Mira must've cleaned it... I heard a Big Bang coming from the other room. Macarov's room... Crap! I hid under the table. I saw feet walking. "Who opened the doors?" It's a female...? And... CRAP I DIDN'T CLOSE THE DOORS! She stopped and sat on the floor. Ah, she's gonna find me. "I never get to go anywhere with them.." She mumbled.

"I'm such an idiot for dropping Macarov's trophy, I mean it was an accident.. But whatever.. I'll just confess when they come back. They must've just have left the door open.." She walked to the door and shut it. I crawled to another table closer to the door. She sighed. I want to do something.. Wait.. Is that my bracelet? I saw something around her hand.. I gave that to Natsu a long time ago.

Not only was I heartbroken I was angered.. She took off the bracelet. "I wonder when Natsu told Macarov to keep this safe..? Who gave this to Natsu? Maybe... Zeref or his father, Igneel? I'll put it back now.." She walked away. Oh... Well, THIS IS EMBARRASSING.... Hm.. My jealousy got the best of me. It's now or never.

I crawled out. "Hi, I am Lisanna Strauss." I looked at her and eventually we had gained eye-contact. She looked me frightened. I'd be frightened too if I saw a girl crawl from underneath a table. Well, that's a great 1st impression. "L-Lucy.. Lucy Heartfillia. Lisanna... Where have I heard that name.. Oh yeah! Mira! She told me about you.. She said you were... Dead." She's so shook right now. "And I was. Well, kinda. I went to another world that's just like this one but different and managed to come back. And I happened to overhear you talk about Natsu.. You like him.. Don't you?" "Y-Yeah.." I frowned but then quickly smiled again. I have a feeling we're gonna be great friends. Even though we like the same boy.. But I mean, some boy won't ruin friendship right?

Can't wait for everyone to come back. Especially for 4 certain people maybe like, Natsu, Happy, Mira, and Elfman. I stopped adding Nii and Nii-Chan at the end of their names, I mean I have gotten more mature if I do say so myself. I smiled and giggled a bit. She grinned at me. "You seem great, I can't wait for you to see Mira and Elfman again. They really missed you.. We have this new-new girl in our guild too.. Her name is Lauren, she's a Dark Dragon-Slayer." I grinned. She's like Natsu. Dragon slayer.