Pure Hatred

Your pov

How could I be his son? It can't be true. Pockets of dime sized puddles of tears fill up the edges of my eyes while I know he is lying through his many lips. My (e/c) eyes glare at my skin and analyze the flesh like it were a unspoken lie to myself. I would look like him if I was his son, I can't be his.

"Then why don't I look like you! Your my father's brother. Your nothing but my uncle!" I cry as my head hurts more then my thoughts.

"Come with me and you'll know answers." Zalgo speaks through his many mouths as he walks through red portal he creates. My hands tightening on the straps of my backpack as I look at soil on the ground and walk forward. The shifting from grass to inferno filled rock only fills my eyes as I dare not look up. His satisfaction is not honored with a dignified glare from my presence for the despair he has caused with me and my loved ones. Hurt, anger, tragedy and despair, so much despair he cause to me and Jack pollutes my brain while I finally look up at him and wait for answers.

"My curse, my creation, you're both of them! Your mother died during the birth as I was left with you. My anger in this curse exploded with love your mother....Amanda. I loved her and I was left with you. The pain of my existence. I sent you with a creation of mine you know as your 'parents'. Both are filled with my anger and hate as they raised you. But I had enough, they both reminded me of your mother and I. I killed them when you left after he hit you."

Buckets could no longer fill the amount of tears I shead while I hear these vile words drip from lips like venom. My mother and father are nothing but Zalgo's sick image. What is my sister then? She has to be real, she is my sister. I don't care if she is not related in blood. She is my sister. His anger that he speaks of invades me. All I somehow manage to see is red while I look back at the horrid demon.

"(S/n), what is she then? Is she one of your creations also? Is she nothing but a toy for you also. Just like me? Or are we pawns? Answer me this alleged father."

A smirk gleams brightly on the many mouths he wears while cockliy walking away into another room. Heat boiling over and burning the chared rock on the ground like hot molting lava, I follow him with acid filling my eyes.

"ANSWER ME!"
---------------------------------
Jack's pov

My hand clenched into a fist while my mask flies off my face, my blackened blood oozes out my eyes as I glare at the tall white man. Stating to my boyfriend that he better leave after the birth fills me with hate. Never have I loved someone more then I love (Y/n). He showed me the meaning of happiness and joy in my miserable existence. Neither this connect or Slender's words could say I don't love him. He says it's cause I am connected to him, thus is why I love (Y/n).

"Liar! Why the hell would you say that to (Y/n)?! I love him even if this connection wasn't happening."

"*Sigh*, Jack the connection only cause you to feel this way. You are not surely in love. No creepypasta can fall in love." Slenderman speaks while I glare at him and deny every word he has spoken. My heart pulses every second I am surrounded by the (h/c) haired male. His kisses, the day we actually did it. None of it was fake. When I bites into his kidney I felt werid but I know I couldn't have wanted it differently.

"(Y/n) Is not leaving, you so much as try to touch him or my child inside him. I will make you wish you never founded any of us. And Slender you are wrong about none of us finding love. Look at Sally and (S/n), they seem to have fallen for each other also." I smile while I walk my way away from the despicable man and run through the mansion for my boyfriend.

The bathroom, kitchen, living room and even the bedroom. I look through each area of the house and search for my love so I can tell him something I've been meaning to tell him for months. But when I look in the last room I see nothing but Toby siting on a couch and watching some show. A sigh exits my mouth as I walk in and shut the door behind me.

"H-hey J-Jackie, what's u-up?" Toby asks as he notices my face to be saddened.

"Slender, he wants (Y/n) to leave after he gives birth. If doesn't he'll kill him along with my kid." I speak as grab something important from my pocket and look at the proxy while he glares at me.

"I got ya back" Toby speaks in a normal sentence for the first time while he moves his goggles away from his eyes.

"Why?"

"Your like my brother, s-seeing you s-sad is not what l-like, plus you seem h-happy for once. T-the b-boss won't touch him."

A smile finally seeming to return to my lips I glare at Toby and pound on my chest in a symbol of respect. As my smile grows I leave the room and check the bedroom again for a clue in my love's disappearance. The room becoming a mess of a pig I tear every inch of the room apart to find a note under my pillow in his handwriting.

Meet me at the lake in a hour.
I love you Jack.
~(Y/n)

Planting the heavenly note into pocket with the important object I have to give him I leave the mansion and call for Seed. My hands in my mouth and my lungs exiting it's sweet air, I call the carnivorous beast and jump on his back. A tug at his locks from his back, I command him to move and head to lake where we met. But when I arrive my eyes widen in sorrow as everything was suppose to be romantic is torn or broken into pieces.

"(Y/n) Where are you!?!" I call to the echoing forest to hear noting but the wind rustling the tree's leaves.

Suddenly I look down on the ground and notice water on the ground that smells like (Y/n). It broke.
----------------------------
Your pov

My eyes scanning the blacken and red lit room I look around for the so claimed father. My anger boiling like a scolding hot pot I scan my vision around like heated lasers.

"Zalgo, Tell me, is (S/n) one of your creations also!?" I shout in what looks like an abandoned room. And then suddenly I feel my ear be tugged and my body lifted off the ground and thrown against a wall. The sound of metal hitting the ground and the crank of it hitting it together, I look up and see myself placed inside a cage.

"She's the daughter of my creations, but you'll die before you see her again. When you die, so will your boyfriend and the baby. And I can finally let my pain die away!"

Heated in hatred I glare at the devil and feel hurt. But what I thought to be emotional pain became physical pain as my stomach hurts and ground to become wet. My water is breaking, the baby is gonna arrive, and along with my love of Jack.