Hypothesis

Your pov

Pregnant, the word doesn't seem to phase me. Yet, my hand gently caresses my stomach as I think of what's inside. A killer with complete innocence dwells within it. Unsure how to react, as if my emotions were captured and hidden away I look up at Jack with (e\c) orbs filled with questions. Our sights lock onto each other and we begin to stare, not knowing what to do.

"How can (Y/n) be pregnant?! He's a guy!" Jack stammers with a ruby red blush slithering on his face. Confusion and shock dances a duet as his midnight eyes look at me. A hand on his chin and knees crouched, the creature without a face looms his hand cross my body once again. Speculating a medical term, the creature by the name of Slender begins to talk.

"...All I can say is it's in the final form..." Slender softly speaks.

My ears pick up on the softness of Slender's creeping voice and my mind starts to turn on. What did he mean by final form, does he mean mine and Jack's connection? If so then is this the end of me and Jack. Fear shades my eyes with an overwhelming depression as I look back up at Jack. Our eyes meet and I look down thinking the worse. And as I do, a hand ruffles my hair, causing me to look up and check who it may be.

Smiling a soft little glow I notice it Jack with caring smile trying to soothe me. Soon my depression disappears filling my body with joy and eradicating the horrid thoughts from my brain.

"Do you have a date?" Jack asks calmly with his hand still on my head.

"Approximately.....5 months....possibly 6."

Questioning the lesser time, my eyes beam at Slender with curiosity sharpening it's for it's next attack. But Shifting my body slightly to the left, I sit up and hold my stomach as I look at creature. Quickly concerned at my paining grunts Jack helps me up and sits down next to me as I add my insights onto the now forming debate.

"Why is the date.....shorter?" I groan as I clench my stomach.

Not able to determine whether the man is staring at me or not. My sight wonders across his face, questioning whether he may be deceiving me or not.

"The baby will be formed differently, so in the outcome it'll take a shorter time to develop."

Wrapping my mind around his ominous words, I begin to analyze any other possibilities. Sad enough I can't, as it is forcing me to believe his words, even if they may not be true. Thinking, now the only thing my form I ask for it to do. Staring off in a daze to continue my wondrous thoughts I think of the options. But motherhood and childcare devours my thoughts in an instant as I feel someone hold my hand.

Pulled out of the thoughts that would soon consume me, I look at the person that would be holding my hand. His darken orbs shining a heavenly glow, my ideas and mere thoughts eradicate in less the a second. Kissing my forehead with his soft lips, Jack stops his sights with me and focuses on Slender, eventually leading us into another conversation.

"Anything else we should know?" Jack asks groggily with a slightly irritable tone.

Extending his long snake-like hand out, Slender holds out a bottle of pills that would seem to oddly shaped. He turns sharply at with a quick twist while he then begins to talk again.

"Toby got you these pills....he had a feeling this might happen."

"What do they do?" I ask as I grab the bottle and look at the pills from inside.

"There stabilization pills....they help with the side effects of pregnancy."

My face darkens to the color of blood as I think about the gift. The murderer that almost killed me from day one, decided to help me. Glaring at the bottle with thought that he changed brings a glimmering smile to my face. Clenching the bottle in my hands I place it into my pocket, soon asking if Jack can help me up the stairs.

Jack's Pov

As the crouched Slenderman hands (Y/n) the pills, my mind starts to go, thinking of what the outcome of all of this may be. If this baby may be the turning point for me and (Y/n). But also acknowledging how Toby would know about the possibility of my boyfriend being capable to have kids. My head starts to hurt as I think so many questions that are still unanswered, but by the time I start to feel my headache approaching. And then (Y/n) taps me, asking if he can have help.

Looming over at my love I nod my head and wrap my arm around his shoulder, supporting him as we walk up the stairs with the destination to the bed. My eyes slowly start to look back at Slenderman thinking of something to say, but once they do he disappears like he was never even there to start with.

"Come on, let's get you to bed....you need some sleep."

Groaning similar to an old man, (Y/n) understands with his head slightly leaning on me. Somehow managed we to get my room and (Y/n) looks as if he is about to pass out. Gently and carefully sliding the two of us into the bed, I wrap the warmth of the blankets over him with my hands wrapped around his back. His face nuzzled safety in the crevice of my neck, I hold my boyfriend tight with the two of us soon falling asleep.

********************************************************

Noon soon approaching at edge of the corner, my painted eyes open with the realization that (Y/n) didn't move in his sleep. Hoping I might not wake the now pregnant lover, I try to escape my way through the blankets. But I soon noticed he did. His hands safely wrapped around my waist in a protective lock. I softly start to chuckle as I remove them and head down stairs, and of course not forgetting my mask.

Reaching the kitchen for the bloody morning food that will soon be in my stomach, I open the refrigerator door and pull out a half eaten lung from the night before. Placing it on a plate I shut the door and my eyes soon meeting those of certain blackette with a killer smile.

"Hey Jackiepoo." Nina replies in a cute yet devious tone.

"Hey." I reply with a gallon of juice in my hand about to touch to my lips.

"So I heard through the grapevine that (Y/n)'s pregnant."

Widening my eyes and nearly choking on the juice that I begun to drink, I glare at Nina with the killing urge runing though my body. Magically summoning a knife in my hand, I slam it down centimeters away from hand.

"Who told you?" I snarl through gaps in my mask.

Smirking still with nothing but air that I know to be flowing through her head, she begins to mouth the words and I start to get confused. How could they know about it, above anyone else.

Seconds later, (Y/n) walks in with her still not knowing that anyone knows.