Where Am I, Where's Jack ?

(Y/n) pov

I open my eyes and all I see is pitch blackness.Just as if night time has already fallen.Then a shadowy figure glides across the room like a speeding bullet.

"Who are you, Where am I, Let me go!"

Then the figure appears it's a tall man with a pitch black face and fangs for teeth.I try squirming around only to be grabbed by my neck and slammed into the wall.

"L-l-let me...go"

"I don't think so (Y/n)."

Once the noise of this man's voice hits my eardrums, I know who it is.But it can't be he died before I was born.

"U-uncle Zalgo?"

"Yes (Y/n)."

E.J pov

"Are you sure about this Toby? What if he doesn't except it?"

I leave (Y/n) alone for bit to go talk to Toby.Thanks to Toby none of this would of happened.But soon enough we're back at each others throats.Arguing whether (Y/n) will like it or hate it.

"J-Jackie get a-a hold of your-self *tic* you made it this far and I won't let you give up now.N-now go!"

All of a sudden Toby slaps my ass and pushes me out of the forest, back to where (Y/n) was sitting.Only (Y/n) wasn't there.I run back to where Toby is and start to panic.But as I begin to speak I can't, its as if my wind pipe is getting crushed and I can't breathe.

"T-Toby...." I gasp,

I watch as Toby starts to get blurry.But then it stops and I feel fine.What the hell was that.

"Jackie are y-you ok!"

"Yeah I think so....Wait (Y/n) he's in trouble."

"What!?! How,by who?"

"I don't know but I think Slenderman might."

I look back a Toby as he gives me a look.I know that if I tell Slender then we will be in deep shit.But if it means I can keep my boyfriend alive I will do it.But man I have a feeling that saying this will get old, real fast.

(Y/n)'s pov

Zalgo releases me from his grasp as things start to become blurry.I slide to the floor grabbing my throat in the process.What does he want and how is he alive?

"So (Y/n) I know who you are dating."

"So why do you care, you never even once saw me intill now.For all you know I could be a stranger."

"The connection process."

My eyes light up how does he know so much.But mainly why did he kidnap me?

"(Y/n) I will tell you once if you continue with what you are doing then I will have to kill you."

"Go ahead and try but then you'll have more people trying to kill you."

"I am just telling you if you continue, it will be the end of you my nephew."

As soon as the room turns even darker Zalgo vanishes.And I am left alone in this room of hell.I wish Jack was here.But the door opens and a guy with brown hair and scars across his face enters the room.It looks like I'm not alone anymore.

Toby's pov

So Jackie returns running back in complete hysteria.Great that kid must of said no.Well at least I can kill him now.But just as Jackie is about to spill what happened Jackie suddenly becomes slient.

"T-Toby..." Jackie gasps,

Oh my god, what do I do!?! I start to panic because...ok who wouldn't? All of I can do is watch as I see my friend slowly fade away on life.Luckily Jackie looks like he is feeling better.

"Jackie are y-you ok!?!"

"Yeah I think so...Wait (Y/n) he's in trouble."

"What!?! How, by who?"

Ok now I am mad,no one is going to kill this kid except for me.And no one is going to step in my path.

"I don't know but I think Slenderman might."

Well I think that's one person that could stop me.Next thing I know Jackie is grabbing me, making us run back into the house.

Slender's pov

I help Sally (one of my Creepypasta's) search for a new victim.Only to be interrupted by Toby and...E.J?

I don't believe it how did he escape.Toby you are so fired from your job.I give Sally a victim and tell to go see if Jane wants to play with her.Once she leaves the room I bolt at both of them, wrapping my long snake like tentacles around each of them.

"What are you two doing?"  I snarl.

I look in both their eyes and I can sense fear and...What!

"What happend to (Y/n), where is he ?!"

"Um...w-we don't know." Toby answers.

Suddenly E.J bites my tentacle that is wrapped around him.My purple blood drips from my tentacle and some down his face.

"Jack what's wrong with you !?!"

"I'm going to find my boyfriend with or without you."

I am about go strangle Jack when two of my proxies barge into the room badly beaten, blood dripping from their masks and splattered all over their clothes.I stare at my children as I slowly release my grip on Toby.

"S-slender Zalgo h-has sent a message."

"Toby go get everyone to help with us."

Toby nods his head and runs down the hall for help.Me and Jack help with our family, to be handed a letter from Zalgo himself.

Slenderman
This is a warning if you don't do what I say I will kill (Y/n) and send his head to you as a gift.One bring your creepypasta that is shared in the connection process.Two they must come alone.Three if they bring anyone I will slit (Y/n)'s throat.

~Zalgo

I hand the note to E.J.I doubt he will be understanding afterall my tentacle is still bleeding from him.

"Zalgo......Slender I have an idea."
------------------------
Sorry guys for the wait if you don't know I have been going to to the doctors ALOT.But here you all go i wrote this while there ^-^