Pain From Inside

Your pov

The sweet smell of blood and the taste of copper illuminated the tensity of my nose and lips, my head nuzzled in the crook of his neck I rest my head. The day of today eventually ended with a quick thought of fear and dread to leave behind it's trace. My eyes open as twilight appears close to the horizon with the memory of yesterday. A delicate frown lives on my face with thoughts to keep living. And as I look up I happily see Jack holding me close with his head on mine. The frown that would seem to live an endless life on my face died and turned to a smile. Pecking the tip of my boyfriend's nose I slither my out of his warm grasp and walk out of the room with my head spinning a terrible curve.

"My head feels like a truck has hit me at full speed." I bluntly announce to the nothingness of the halls.

Gripping the closest wall that would seem to surround me in a effortless loop, I make my way down the stairs staggering lower to each step. Ending the violent struggle of my body to reach the final steps,I spot the couch. Clinging to the soft foam of the moss colored furniture I lay on it as I pray for my miracle. Unknowingly to myself the gang of proxies that I have now know to call them,enter the building and notice my presence. My ears working at a functional sixty percent, I listen to mysterious triplets speculate in a inaudible mumble.

"Why is he-" The first one questions.

"I don't know." The second replies.

"I'll check if Jack knows." The third finally disputes.

The obnoxious quarrel that twirls around undyingly through my mind finally seizes to exist. With the rough jagged steps rushing up the stairs I acknowledge one has left to get Jack. All I wish is to know now is why I feel so weak. Gently swiveling my head to edge of the couch I look at the two with half lidded eyes to understand who might the three be. Before the darken abyss of clouds consumes me I can make one of them out. It was Hoodie.

Jack's POV

Extending my arm to the further length of the soft foam that is my bed I try to grab (y/n) and pull him close. But my efforts seem pointless, from every grasp I hold nothing but air. My blacken and dark eyes glare to emptiness of the bed, noting he's not here.

"(Y/n)?" I groggily groan.

Instantaneously the door to my room slams open hitting the wall with a loud thud. Looking over I see it's Toby standing in the doorway drenched in blood. Drip after drip the blood falls and I think of the taste of the thicken red liquid. But I snap out of my cannibalism thoughts and glare at red tinted proxy.

"Where's (Y/n)?" I groan once more as I rub the crud out of my eyes.

"Jack he's on the couch. H-he doesn't look so good." Toby replies in a worrisome demeter.

My eyes perk up with hint of fear filling them to the rim. I glare at Toby and put the pieces together. A jolt of energy leaps me forward and grabs Toby by his collar, Hiting his back into wooden wall. My eyes ready to blaze in a inferno I glare at him in the way I kill others.

"If you hurt him. You'll find out the feeling how our victims feels." I angerily snarl at the blooded proxy.

"I didn't touch him.....(Y/n) needs...y-you."

The anger that seems to build in my cold-blooded body seizes to rise as I lower the proxy and run down the stairs. The frantic possibility of the person I love dying stains my brain like bucket of blood.

Running past the other proxies I see (Y/n) on the vomit colored couch with face slightly blanched. The fears of what I wished to be false feel like horrid nightmare. Shaking his shoulder I try to wake him from desired slumber. His (e\c) that grown attached to open deliver me a fortune of hope. Smiling with a brightly grin my boyfriend looks at me with his loving stare.

"Sorry Jack...I just wanted some water..." (Y/n) smiles a genuine emotion.

Caressing the (h\c) locks that cover my boyfriend's hair I ease him as look at him. Giving a kiss of security I peck his pick lips and talk to him.

"I'm gonna get Tim to grab Slender and help. I'll stay by your side through it all."

Smiling again his sweet smile I turn Masky and ask him to get Slender. His unhidden response of white masked proxy ticks me off to where I throw a knife in his general direction. Dodging it swiftly Tim agrees and runs up the stairs fetching his boss.

Slenderman's pov

The pounding of my head echos in the maze of my brain as I look at the facts. The thought of Zalgo interfering in a boys life and thought of the boy and sister's relation to him contains me in a quarrel. With my mind in a puzzle the door to my office bursts open with one of my proxies drenched in blood and his mask up.

"What's wrong Tim?" I answer with a stern but friendish tone?

"It's (Y/n) he's...come on!" Tim concerningly demands.

The thought of (y/n) dying churns my stomachs as I begin to remember the downfall for my family. Drastically teleporting to the downstairs living room I spot (y/n) on the couch and his face is slightly lacking it's colors. Putting my hand on the fragile human's forehead and scan his body for an answer.

"Is he gonna be okay?" Jack asks in curiosity.

Retracting my slender length arms I realize the issue at hand and ask if Hoodie would leave the room. Nodding as the respectable proxy he is he walks up the stairs and leaves the three of us in complete silence.

"Well!?!"

"Um....how do I put this..."

"Am I gonna die?" (Y/n) asks in downing response.

"Quite the opposite.....(Y/n) Your pregnant."