Captured By Bae w/ A Mischievous Nina

Sorry about this but something is up with my software or something and keeps skipping a line whenever I put (your name) down. So I had to change it up. I don't know when it will be fixed but until then it will not have a Y & N it will just be (your name) sorry. *sad face*

Jack\E.J pov

I lay on the ground as (Your name) continuously drills his knees into my back and makes me look at the grass and soil below me. What ever happened to the embarrassing little thing known as (Your name).As I try turning my head as best as I can I notice that in his (e\c) orbs for eyes there's no emotion, there's not even a hint of himself.

But then I look at the ring I gave to him awhile ago. The red crimson promise ring shines as if it irradiates it own source of light. It glows a deep red as if imitating the look of freshly drawn blood. But now all of a sudden I believe I can see an opportunity.

I grab a hold of the slightly younger teen above me and try shoving him off. Realization soon dawns on the booth of us as we soon start tumbling down the slope of the hill. First me then him, it seems like a infinite loop of us falling onto one another. Then we stop leaving me on top of him holding him down.

"(Your name) Come on, this is not you."

"Who the hell are you?!"

Like a snap of the fingers a steel blade shines in the moonlight.

...Splash....

"Aaaaahhhh!"

Toby's pov

Not getting up I continue to lay on the old mossy green couch and watch my shows. As soon as Jack and his 'toy' run up the steps I turn up the volume of the television to max, already knowing it will be loud in a few seconds.

"And...SPILL IT!!"

"Perfect timing..."

Not even a second later I hear the rotted oak steps be in use again. Glimpsing over the side of the couch I stare at Jackie run out of the house, still only in his pajamas. I roll my eyes and turn off the television. Knowing something is up I hop off the couch and walk up the stairs to the Boss's office.

But as my hand is about to hit the door and I hear Boss begin to talk to someone, placing my ear to the door I listen in to the entire conversation being told.

"Nina how did you do this?"

"Slender, Slender, Slender you know I don't speak of my mischievous ways."

"Nina..." The Boss sighs,

"Fine, your such a party pooper Slender. So you know that ring (Your name) is wearing. Well, I switched it out with a special ring that will help out. And yes there are some side effects, but who doesn't like side effects?"

The door slams open with a loud thud, hitting the somewhat empty bookcase in the process. I don't seem to realize what I've done until I hear the thud of the door hit against the wood. Removing my orange goggles from my hazel eyes I glare at the two in front of me. The Boss's face has not changed as I look in his general direction. But Nina, she gives a pissed off snarl at me like a wild animal. Well she isn't that far off from one, I guess.

"What's wrong guys, did I interrupt your little conversation?"

"What the hell are you doing here?" Nina groans.

"Why don't you tell me, but let's start with the ring."

(Your name) POV

....Splash....

My knife leaves my hand flying into the center of the lake. The only remainder of its presence seems to be it brushing over my hand and leaving a huge gash in my palm. I scream bloody murder as if my exists has hit it's final point. Looking down at my hand I watch as the red liquid ooze out of the open wound, tinting the grass a murderous hue. I shove the mysteriously cunning blue masked teen off of me and clench my hand.

"Aaaaahhhh!"

But as I try to reduce the blood flow from leaking out I happen to notice the teen running right towards me with no intention of stopping. Grabbing both my shoulders he pushes me into a nearby tree, making our somewhat called eyes fight for control. Not me nor him seem to make a sudden move, just stare is the only command for us. Then the unthinkable seems to happen the male begins to remove his mask and show his beautiful face. Stuck in a trance I can't help but stare in awe. My actions don't seem to go unnoticed because the next reaction my body does is touch his eyes. Memories now flush through my mind and I try pushing him off.

"(Your name) wake up!"

"H-how do you know my name?"

Quick like lightening, lips touch my lips and a kiss erupts. My cheeks begin to burn a deep red rosey tint upon thinking of the stranger who kissed me. How could one boy make so flustered? As a blinding pace has started with the kiss, it ends in the same way. Then the boy grips my shirt and glares down at earth below us.

"(Your name), I love you please comeback."

Suddenly my shirt starts to get wet and I realize it's him. Thoughts now flood my mind like an ever flowing sea of images. But suddenly my ring on my finger shatters crumbling into nothing but dust.

"J-Jack..."

Tears stream down my face. Having the image of my boyfriend dying, by my hands is to much. Being a cracking structure I fall to the ground not making a sound. I fall into Jack's arms and whine. With the vision I have left out of these tears, I notice Jack give a devious grin.

"I'm glad I have you back."

Lifting my jaw by the tips of his fingers Jack connects his his eyes with mine. A cold set of lips soon touch my warm ones. Releasing only for the lack oxygen Jack asks me a question.

"(Your name) I wanna show you how much I love you, will you allow me to?"

I nod my head and allow him to show his love for me. But little did I know this change both of us.