Chapter 14

September 30th

"So, what are the plans?" Steph asks as we sit on my couch. Mitch is sitting next to her and William next to me.

"Okay, so, we are going to take Jax to Centreville Amusement Park for a little while, then come back, get changed and go to Under The Table Restaurant. When we go out for dinner, we need you guys to watch Jax, is that okay?" I say, looking from Steph to Mitch, then back to Steph.

"Oh, yeah that'd be great! Right Mitch?" Steph replies excitedly.

"Yeah, it is your anniversary after all!" He puts his arm around Steph's shoulders. 

"Well, only 6 months, but thank you guys so much!" I say, then laugh.

"No problem, we love Jax!"

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

"We're here Jax!" William exclaims as he unbuckles Jax from his carseat. He picks him up and laughs at the outfit he had picked out.

I personally think it's a cute outfit, but just a lot of red at once

I personally think it's a cute outfit, but just a lot of red at once. It's still an outfit I would pick out myself.

After that I get the diaper bag out of the back seat and jog up to where William had Jax a couple of feet away.  "Look Jax! Do you wanna go on one of the rides?" I ask him, already knowing he would want to got on all of them. I've taken him to a carnival type thing once before, and he wanted to go on every single ride. Needless to say, we were there for quite a while.   

"Let's go on the farris wheel first!" William exclaims, running towards it with Jax still in this arms. Lucky for us, there were only about 7 people in line, so we didn't have to wait for very long.                                  

🎢🎢🎢🎢🎢🎢🎢🎢🎢🎢🎢🎢🎢🎢

After going on all of the rides Jax was allowed to go on, we drive to Mitch's house where he and Steph will watch Jax.

We drop him off and make sure they have everything he will need, then I drive William to his house so he can get ready. Once that is done I drive to my beloved house, which is quieter than usual, to get my self somewhat dolled up for our date.

As everyone knows, I don't like to dress really fancy, so I decide to go for blue jeans, a cozy sweater, an infinity scarf and my favourite boots.

As for my hair, I just left it natural, as always, because I didn't really have the extra energy to do anything, and I though it completed my look pretty well

I have a feeling in my gut that this date will be one for the books

A/N: sorry this chapter is shorter than the others, but I'm starting to work on another story called  "First Love, First Girl" that might take up some of my time, so expect some shorter chapters!